Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'd switch Nightcrawler with Prisoner X, the rest is absolutely right.
    whoaaaa yeah I loved Nightcrawler. I should put it at #1 for Surge alone but yeah that Kurt/Meggan characterization and the Stepford Cuckoos’ development was really good. Honestly, all AoXM is teaching me is that Seanan, Vita, and Leah all deserve ongoing after HoXPoX.

Waitaminute, so Bobby didn't get his memories back until "otter pop"

So he was just blowing **** up with Rictor, JP and Jubilee for fun?

This is a great issue and X-Tremists is a good book overall.

Williams's story is filled with her creative thoughs and passion, though some processes and continuity are kinda wired and lack proper explanation.

X-Tremists and Prisoner X should be my favorite among AOXM books. And NextGen gives students adorable performances, honorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Waitaminute, so Bobby didn't get his memories back until "otter pop"

So he was just blowing **** up with Rictor, JP and Jubilee for fun?
    To please JP maybe lol.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Good ending to the series. Thee contrast of view points between Jubilee and Nezumi when Jubes begins to understand the situation.The mention of secondary mutation is interesting and could be a Easter egg to future X-men stories.

Extraordinary Member

Jubilee and the gang just wrecking **** is one if the greatest things I have ever seen in comics lol

It's so damn cathartic!

BANNED

Leah writes like tumblr fanfiction, its hardly even professional, this has really bad writing

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Leah writes like tumblr fanfiction, its hardly even professional, this has really bad writing
    You clearly hate Leah Williams. You go into every thread regarding her and mention that. Why do you bother?

BANNED

I love Iceman and Jubilee, sorry

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I love Iceman and Jubilee, sorry
    If you love Iceman and Jubilee then I'd think that you would love this issue, if not this series.

I think Leah's character portrayals have been wonderful - but that she's been hampered as a general rule by the plot of Age of X-Man. It was requested that she write the so-called "villains" of certain AOXM titles, and she was forced to write a literal neo-nazi. She did her best.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    If you love Iceman and Jubilee then I'd think that you would love this issue, if not this series.

I think Leah's character portrayals have been wonderful - but that she's been hampered as a general rule by the plot of Age of X-Man. It was requested that she write the so-called "villains" of certain AOXM titles, and she was forced to write a literal neo-nazi. She did her best.
    I wouldn't take that as a serious answer. He was doing the same thing over in the thread for the new Gwenpool book, and that's not even out yet.

Extraordinary Member

Don't get me wrong, the dialogue does remind me of mediocre fanfiction. But the the book as a whole is lovely and I think she really nailed that last issue.

10 characters
    Last edited by Anduinel; 06-27-2019 at 06:52 AM.

<sob> I just want Fred and Betsy to be happy, they actually made a cute couple.

I would actually like it that even if they don't end up in a relationship that they stay friends and Betsy recruits Fred to join X-Force. That would at least be a nice ending to have Fred decide to stay with the X-Men into the future.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    <sob> I just want Fred and Betsy to be happy, they actually made a cute couple.

I would actually like it that even if they don't end up in a relationship that they stay friends and Betsy recruits Fred to join X-Force. That would at least be a nice ending to have Fred decide to stay with the X-Men into the future.
    Yeah, Fred was real cute in this. He deserves a chance to shine.