Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default War of The Realms - Uncanny X-men #3 [LGY 637] Spoiler Discussion

Sunspot is reunited with the rest of the X-men and they talk about finding Magik bc without her, they fall

Magik is held captive in Stark Tower. Rahne demands that she be let go but her baby daddy says under his deal with Enchantress, he cant interfere. Sabretooth says no and he and Rahne fight. Baby daddy wolf prince steps in and pushes Creed out a window

Dani uses her powers to sense Sabretooth's movement. She and her team are about to be overwhelmed by the wolves but they run away when Rahne shows up with her prince, son and Magik. This crew then links up with Cyclops. Hours later, they are in an abandoned stadium where they've been collecting people to keep them safe from the Frost Giants. Magik was their key to then get them to safety elsewhere. She however is cut off from her powers due to the spell

The Frost Giants attack and Dani leads the X-men into battle. Sunspot explodes and dies. (side note...WTF? Did not get this). I think he grabbed Yana's amulet and smashed it. She opens a portal and the villians run into it, straight to Limbo.. Madrox's dupes dressed like the other X-men tricked them. Sarebtooth thinks he's won but the X-men show up. He's about to kill Magik but Rahne bites him in the neck. Magik finishes him off with a decapitation

Bc Rahne broke the rules, her family have to return to the Realm of the Dead. Days later Karma, Rahne and Magik look at Dani whom is standing over the dead Valkkyries. She is the last of them and its her job to take them home. Her powers and connection is fading though. The final panel is revealed to be Roberto's spirit talking to her. He says he loves her and that they'll meet again.

Last edited by Havok83; 06-26-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Eh. I'' just copy & paste.
    Sunspot will be back. No way he's gonna get fridged just before Hickman's run. So I'm not too concerned there. Chances are, Rosenberg has a reset button ready at the end of his run.

For me, this issue cemented why I wanted Creed to stay with Bunn & inverted. lol

Same pathetic showings he's had since 2003. As a former fan, I gotta say the X-Office needs to stop using him so frequently. Put him on a bus or fridge him until they have legit ideas for him. He wouldn't be missed & any D-list character can do his current job.
    Can't say I am surprised.

It's not like the last issue was any good.
    It's not like the preview was any good.
    And it's not like Sabretooth is any good. lol

The fact he was used in a tie-in and not even important enough for the main book like other villains did told us everything.

So I mainly live in headcanon where Creed is still a good guy.

I am waiting anxiously on a commission I am having done by Jeannty, and looking more forward to that than anything I have seen from Sabretooth in 14 years.

Extraordinary Member

Sunspot basically pulled a Steve Trevor from the Wonder Woman movie. 'I can't save everyone, but I can sacrifice myself to ensure that you can.'

BANNED

lol Rapetooth beaten and killed by young women is sweet karma.

Incredible Member

This issue was trash and to kill Sunspot in a meaningless series is nonsensical. I’m not sure what Rosenberg is trying to prove with the various character deaths but it’s a turn off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    This issue was trash and to kill Sunspot in a meaningless series is nonsensical. I’m not sure what Rosenberg is trying to prove with the various character deaths but it’s a turn off to me.
    Sunspot will be back. Both he & Creed are in HOX /POX. So there's a reset coming.

Though Creed would be better off staying dead after this pathetic showing. lol

But Rahne got a lame death in Uncanny as well. So fair is fair. If Creed's gotta job to her, she can stand to get killed by drunk frat kids. lol

Honestly all the deaths have been pathetic. It's clear Rosenberg is just trolling aimlessly at this point.

Strong Guy
    Sunspot
    Rahne
    Sabretooth
    Chamber
    Blindfold
    Vanisher
    etc.

Nobody has been killed off in a legit & good manner.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-26-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sunspot will be back. Both he & Creed are in HOX /POX. So there's a reset coming.
    I hope those covers are legit.

I wonder if sunspot will be back on last issue, he say that he will see Dani again.

Or if there isn't enough page time, there i sonly 2 issues of uncanny left, Hickamn gonna just ignore all these deaths.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Though Creed would be better off staying dead after this pathetic showing. lol

But Rahne got a lame death in Uncanny as well. So fair is fair. If Creed's gotta job to her, she can stand to get killed by drunk frat kids. lol

Honestly all the deaths have been pathetic. It's clear Rosenberg is just trolling aimlessly at this point.

Strong Guy
    Sunspot
    Rahne
    Sabretooth
    Chamber
    Blindfold
    Vanisher
    etc.

Nobody has been killed off in a legit & good manner.
    Honestly. Vanisher gets killed in front of a guy who can resurrect the dead.

Rosenberg mistook Roberto for Captain Atom.

Free me from this Hell.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

I didnt read this, can someone tell me what happened finally with Tier?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I didnt read this, can someone tell me what happened finally with Tier?
    He went back to the realm of the dead, or wherever with his father at the end of the issue.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I’m still not getting the Sunspot scene. Since when can he just.......explode like that? Or the better question, why would he die from said explosion?

I also enjoyed the “I have to go, my plane-I mean my Hela needs me” Hrimhari and Tier exit scene for just how bad it is. Poor Rahne.

Astonishing Member

He went back to the realm of the dead, or wherever with his father at the end of the issue.
    bleh
    perhaps by killing Rahne Rosenberg thinks she is reuniting Rahne with her family

I thought there could not be a dumber death than Chamber but the death of Sunspot reminds me never to expect that from Rosenberg.