Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I think it's clear all these deaths are irrelevant, that is why Rosenberg felt he had the freedom to kill characters left and right. Nothing of this matters before the Hickman books.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think it's clear all these deaths are irrelevant, that is why Rosenberg felt he had the freedom to kill characters left and right. Nothing of this matters before the Hickman books.
    That actually makes it worse- you have the freedom to do whatever you want and THIS is what you come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m still not getting the Sunspot scene. Since when can he just.......explode like that? Or the better question, why would he die from said explosion?

I also enjoyed the “I have to go, my plane-I mean my Hela needs me” Hrimhari and Tier exit scene for just how bad it is. Poor Rahne.
    He smashed the gem that was keeping Illyana from using her powers, which resulted in him being hit by a curse Enchantress had placed on it as a fail-safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That actually makes it worse- you have the freedom to do whatever you want and THIS is what you come up with?
    It's like the bad fanfic of a 15-year-old edgy teenager but Marvel pays you for it.

Rosenberg would have fit well in Ultimate.

Extraordinary Member

This was great. Maybe it just feels great compared to the main WotR book, but I really enjoyed this.

Extraordinary Member

I’m still not getting the Sunspot scene. Since when can he just.......explode like that? Or the better question, why would he die from said explosion?

I also enjoyed the “I have to go, my plane-I mean my Hela needs me” Hrimhari and Tier exit scene for just how bad it is. Poor Rahne.
    He crushed a magic rock enchanted by a goddess which had a magic booby-trap that made anyone who crushed it explode.

"Whoa, bro! Bro! The X-Men are like, gone, bro?! That means... BRO! Think of all the cool stuff CITIZEN X can do, bro! Bro... This run is gonna be sick, bro!"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I liked the way Dani and Shan combined their powers to trick Sabetooth and the frost giant army, and absolutely hate that Dani loses her powers just so Jane Foster can be the one and only valkyrie.

BANNED

Honestly bad, but if Sabretooth comes back from this, and so will Beto. That's all that matters. And Perez' art was pretty weak, sadly.

**** Wolf Dude, btw. One reason I hope these deaths don't count is just to spite that douche.

I was expecting a better excuse for Rahne's decision of leaving the team and not use her powers.
    And Beto died for no reason at all.
    At least the tension of the fight here was way bigger than in the main War of the Realms title, where we just see heroes kicking Malekith's army asses.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's like the bad fanfic of a 15-year-old edgy teenager but Marvel pays you for it.

Rosenberg would have fit well in Ultimate.
    I have the feeling he's a big fan of Ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I have the feeling he's a big fan of Ultimatum.
    Thank goodness that Blob is in Age of X-man.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    He smashed the gem that was keeping Illyana from using her powers, which resulted in him being hit by a curse Enchantress had placed on it as a fail-safe.
    Ohhhh. The “Hulk” comment. Okay. Well, I may have missed this too but did him exploding actually get much done besides take some people out?

I miss Ultimate Madrox.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Ohhhh. The “Hulk” comment. Okay. Well, I may have missed this too but did him exploding actually get much done besides take some people out?
    Pretty much since Creed's demise wouldn't come if Magik wasn't free.