Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He freed Magik after tossing Sabretooth out a window, and was fine. So yeah...
    He mentioned that he put the bargain to the test doing so.

Maybe after cutting off Sabretooth's head, a tiny baby body grows from the neck that will grow until it regenerates completely.

More stupid things we have seen with healing factor.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m still not getting the Sunspot scene. Since when can he just.......explode like that? Or the better question, why would he die from said explosion?
    He didn't explode. The amulet did.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    He didn't explode. The amulet did.
    No, Sunspot explodes. You can see it building up from within him. At the top of the page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Maybe after cutting off Sabretooth's head, a tiny baby body grows from the neck that will grow until it regenerates completely.

I hope he regenerates normally but the head gets a deformed baby mutate regen like Rogu, Roger's tumor on American Dad this season

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

More likely Sym or some other demon finds the head and uses it to create Demon-tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    More likely Sym or some other demon finds the head and uses it to create Demon-tooth.
    Or maybe some lucky demon just found their breakfast.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I am all for this, though? Give him a boost that he sort needs.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    No, Sunspot explodes. You can see it building up from within him. At the top of the page.
    Probably the amulet has a mechanism that makes the breaker explode. That is, the person exploits, not the amulet.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    In Avengers his powers got stronger and he survived an explosion at point blank range without a scratch. I felt like he should have survived that maybe it’s just me. It’s like they ignored his character progression.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    In Avengers his powers got stronger and he survived an explosion at point blank range without a scratch. I felt like he should have survived that maybe it’s just me. It’s like they ignored his character progression.
    Sunspot was the explosion. He was not caught in an explosion. Considering others were near enough to be thrown back without much harm, yes, he probably would also have survived if he was simply caught in it like the others, but it seemed more like his being was just shredded from within and blown out by whatever magic was on the amulet.

So War of the Realms is officially over. I really wonder what you thought about it overall. As with most of the Marvel Events, I actually enjoy the tie-ins much more. Although I have some specific thoughts about Rosenberg's three issues and what happened to some of my favorite characters it was great to see Dani really shine. What do you think about this event and how the X-Men were tied into it?

My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir