Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Honestly bad, but if Sabretooth comes back from this, and so will Beto. That's all that matters. And Perez' art was pretty weak, sadly.

**** Wolf Dude, btw. One reason I hope these deaths don't count is just to spite that douche.
    Well Hickman's panels let us know Sabretooth is back.

A cover showed Sunspot's head on it.

So chances are, most (if not all) of these deaths will be undone, or flat-out ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's like the bad fanfic of a 15-year-old edgy teenager but Marvel pays you for it.

Rosenberg would have fit well in Ultimate.
    From the New Mutants in training unis to everyone in classic gear to them taking down outdated/very “of the times” villains, I think the consensus is just Rosenberg was sitting on like....a 20 year old pitch from when he was a kid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    From the New Mutants in training unis to everyone in classic gear to them taking down outdated/very “of the times” villains, I think the consensus is just Rosenberg was sitting on like....a 20 year old pitch from when he was a kid.
    I appreciate that Perez put them at least in Cassaday’s updated version from 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Pretty much since Creed's demise wouldn't come if Magik wasn't free.
    look........roberto can fly. could he not just...like fly and throw it really hard at a Forst Giant or leave it under a giant foot. idk I guess it was the heat of the moment but mastermind Roberto Da Costa from the USAvengers would never treat me like this.

Incredible Member

look........roberto can fly. could he not just...like fly and throw it really hard at a Forst Giant or leave it under a giant foot. idk I guess it was the heat of the moment but mastermind Roberto Da Costa from the USAvengers would never treat me like this.
    I absolutely agree. He could have shot it with an energy blast. His character growth from New Avengers was completely ignored. It was out of character from the stand point if how he approached things as an Avenger the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I absolutely agree. He could have shot it with an energy blast. His character growth from New Avengers was completely ignored. It was out of character from the stand point if how he approached things as an Avenger the past few years.
    Maybe it was cursed that anyone who tampered with it period would have it recoil on but who knows, another pointless death took priority over everything else.

Also are we gonna have to get a Sabretooth beheading counter or something because I swear someone at Marvel lives seeing it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hold up. So Rosenberg has Rahne bullied by Creed, separated from her husband and son again and killed by Fortnite kids?

I'm sorry did Rahne do something like put a bullet in Xavier's head to deserve this?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Maybe it was cursed that anyone who tampered with it period would have it recoil on but who knows, another pointless death took priority over everything else.

Also are we gonna have to get a Sabretooth beheading counter or something because I swear someone at Marvel likes seeing it.
    That's his signature. Along with being stuck to Mystique.

lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-26-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Am I wrong to assume that, even if it’s undone soon, Rosenberg killing one of Hickman’s favorites feels incredibly petty?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Also are we gonna have to get a Sabretooth beheading counter or something because I swear someone at Marvel lives seeing it.
    Yup. Roberto's death is pointless, stupid, and ignores everything we know about him from the past few years. I mean seriously, a master tactician whose power-set involves absorbing and redirecting energy into strength and power blasts explodes due to... energy. This is pure BS, and I hope the next writer to come along just has Roberto reform himself through sheer force of will. "How did you know you'd survive that?" "I'm an X-Man. It's what we do."

As for Sabretooth... well, we can always attribute any death or resurrection of his to Mister Sinister clones.

I am so sick of Rosenberg casually slaughtering characters I like, and doing it in manners which utterly ignore or even contradict their natures. Robert exploding, Jono getting stabbed, Blindfold's suicide, Rahne's pathetic death-by-fratbro fridging... it proves he doesn't know how to tell a story that doesn't involve gratuitous death or misery.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Am I wrong to assume that, even if it’s undone soon, Rosenberg killing one of Hickman’s favorites feels incredibly petty?
    Thank God Monet wasn't here, or he'd be killing her too. After a pathetic showing that contradicts her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I appreciate that Perez put them at least in Cassaday’s updated version from 2004.
    I hope Perez can come stay at a Wave 1 hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Master strategist and this was the plan he came up with. Getting an enemy to crush it seemed so obvious. But maybe it could’ve backfired somehow?

Extraordinary Member

Master strategist and this was the plan he came up with. Getting an enemy to crush it seemed so obvious. But maybe it could’ve backfired somehow?
    What is his Master Strategist level? At level 1 he can plan things with a weeks time. Level 2 he can do it in a day. Level 3 an hour. Level 4 a minute. Level 5 is needed to always have a plan no matter what. I don't think he is that high.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    What is his Master Strategist level? At level 1 he can plan things with a weeks time. Level 2 he can do it in a day. Level 3 an hour. Level 4 a minute. Level 5 is needed to always have a plan no matter what. I don't think he is that high.
    I get the levels and not exactly sure. He out strategized Maria Hill, AIM Scientist Supreme, and the Maker(Evil Reed Richards). It’s pretty high.

BANNED

I hope Perez can come stay at a Wave 1 hotel.
    I thiiiiink he’s been announced on a non X-book.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I think you’re look for malicious intent when there is none. A lot of characters have been killed off.