Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    look........roberto can fly. could he not just...like fly and throw it really hard at a Forst Giant or leave it under a giant foot. idk I guess it was the heat of the moment but mastermind Roberto Da Costa from the USAvengers would never treat me like this.
    It's canon that Roberto is a tactical genius and putting him on the same team with Cyclops should result in a sequence of KEIKAKU DOORI moments, but we'd be expecting too much of Rosenberg.

The macro optics of this issue are that the X-Office turned their most prominent male POC into a genocidal baby hunter and then when the Avengers Office made another male POC prominent for them, they immediately killed him before he could be back for even five issues in an event... tie-in spinoff mini-series.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The macro optics of this issue are that the X-Office turned their most prominent male POC into a genocidal baby hunter and then when the Avengers Office made another male POC prominent for them, they immediately killed him before he could be back for even five issues in an event... tie-in spinoff mini-series.
    Yeah, but the REAL issue that needs addressing is that Cyclops needs redemption for...something.

The Fantastic Four, a franchise about a family so white you can see through one of them, could put together a higher profile team of four POC through their expanded roster than the X-Men in their totality.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Very exciting issue. I never saw Roberto's death coming. It felt really original and organic. Rosenberg managed to outdo himself again.
    You are being ironic right?

Hope and Illyana are two lesbians just waiting to be outed

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yeah this is bad. X-men have few pOC on the spotlight and they keep screwing up
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-26-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Even after everyone in the following issues kept saying Sunspot's dead?
    Sorry, I left my sarcasm in the final page of this "book".

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's canon that Roberto is a tactical genius and putting him on the same team with Cyclops should result in a sequence of KEIKAKU DOORI moments, but we'd be expecting too much of Rosenberg.
    noooooooo. why would we want well-thought out planning when we can just rush into battle and smash a nerf stone when things are getting too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Sorry, I left my sarcasm in the final page of this "book".
    **** im sorry. i saw spirit’s comment and went: “oh duh. of course that was sarcasm.” and forgot to change my comment. my mistakes are my own. this is forever.

Ultimate Member

So I'm confused. Why was it so damn vital to Enchantress that Rahne not be involved in the War of the Realms that she resurrected her love and child?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I would have loved that. Hopeful one day other writer does this.
    She's probably dead meat. Throwback to her comment about being afraid to die for nothing and "clever" bookend kind of thing with her heroic sacrifice from AoXM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    So I'm confused. Why was it so damn vital to Enchantress that Rahne not be involved in the War of the Realms that she resurrected her love and child?
    its best not to think about it

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    At one point Rahne had Tier's Asgardian physiology and was stronger than usual
    And Tier was also capable of killing/temporarily incapacitating Hell Lords and sending them back to Hell.

Amora was in charge of an army of the dead in this event for reasons I'm not entirely clear on. So maybe she was afraid of what might happen if Tier and Rahne decided to set their sights on her?

Or Rosenberg didn't actually think of a reason and just wanted a shitty Orpheus and Eurydice-type ending to the story

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    At one point Rahne had Tier's Asgardian physiology and was stronger than usual
    And Tier was also capable of killing/temporarily incapacitating Hell Lords and sending them back to Hell.

Amora was in charge of an army of the dead in this event for reasons I'm not entirely clear on. So maybe she was afraid of what might happen if Tier and Rahne decided to set their sights on her?
    That would’ve been the perfect opportunity for more mutant carnage. Enchantress could’ve also been hunting down any living offspring of Rahne since they could theoretically do the same. Basically, kill off Vanora.

Russell lemme talk tew u

Rosenberg kills the Marvel Universe.

BANNED

Age of X-Men omega is going to undo all this

Nate will bring everyone back and this will all be forgotten thankfully.