Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Right now, the X-men are in their lowest selling point in history.
    Really? That is sad.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Age of x-men omega will be released same day Uncanny #22 humm
    I wonder where will everybody reunite. I imagine the omega issue will be focused on the people on Nate's world escaping into the real world but i don't think it will deal with everybody reuniting with Scott and Logan.
    the last issue of uncanny will probably be about the vaccine stuff.

and hickman will probably jump straight into his business.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Really? That is sad.
    Uncanny is selling decently, although it could have been better. AoX is a disaster, though.

And that's exactly why I think they panicked- they had 7 months to fill, and their plans were in direct conflict with what Hickman would do (with Scott & Jean, but also the franchise as a whole- rather than back to status quo, an entirely different approach). They had no idea what to do in the meantime that wouldn't conflict with what Hickman wanted, so they came up with taking the X-men to an alternate reality (again) and then throw a reset button in the end. Right now, the X-men are in their lowest selling point in history, and it's in part because they didn't think this through as much as they should.
    Hickman said that they could go wild; I really don't see JDW planning something that completely screw up Hickman plans, when JDW was brought to x-men to make the transition.
    They are keeping the big things for Hickman, now I understand why interaction was so limited lately.

I also pretty sure Rosenberg run has little to do with what Hickman gonna do

I’m back on team “Rosenberg isn’t fixing his crap and he’s most likely gonna fill the grave with as many mutants as he can that Hickman won’t be using anyway.” Hey it’s like the KYost era but for active X-Men and without the emotional intelligence.

Canucklehead73

So if they had no future plans for Rahne, she could have easily been given a happy sendoff with her true love and son...a happy ending for once in the character's life. No? Let's have four frat boys beat her to death instead...

Astonishing Member

Since every xmen now gets to beat up creed, can we just skip to gabby muggingvhim, letting him realise hes a joke, and go on a journey to becoming the scary monster we all want him to be

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Since every xmen now gets to beat up creed, can we just skip to gabby muggingvhim, letting him realise hes a joke, and go on a journey to becoming the scary monster we all want him to be
    Hey don't be unfair. Jimmy hasn't gotten to kick his ass yet. Those two would make the entire Wolverine family....Oh wait, I think Logan found out about another daughter in MCP. Gotta get her in on the action too.

But a better ending. Creed realizes he's too old, not the beast he used to be, and retires from villainy with Mystique as his sugar mama. Then Graydon can take his place as the new Creed. He'll probably do better than his father anyhow.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Hey don't be unfair. Jimmy hasn't gotten to kick his ass yet. Those two would make the entire Wolverine family....Oh wait, I think Logan found out about another daughter in MCP. Gotta get her in on the action too.

But a better ending. Creed realizes he's too old, not the beast he used to be, and retires from villainy with Mystique as his sugar mama. Then Graydon can take his place as the new Creed. He'll probably do better than his father anyhow.
    I'm counting ultimate universe, jimmy beat that creed I think. Also I'm surprised there is a female clone of his yet? You'd think x-23 vs female sabertooth clone would have been done alredy

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hickman said that they could go wild; I really don't see JDW planning something that completely screw up Hickman plans, when JDW was brought to x-men to make the transition.
    They are keeping the big things for Hickman, now I understand why interaction was so limited lately.

I also pretty sure Rosenberg run has little to do with what Hickman gonna do
    I'm not sure you're understanding my point- the whole point of Age of X-man was, since what they wanted to do would be very different and even opposite to what Hickman had planned, they panicked and decided to send the X-men to an AU and then hit a reset button in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m back on team “Rosenberg isn’t fixing his crap and he’s most likely gonna fill the grave with as many mutants as he can that Hickman won’t be using anyway.” Hey it’s like the KYost era but for active X-Men and without the emotional intelligence.
    But we know Hickman is using at least Sabretooth.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I'm counting ultimate universe, jimmy beat that creed I think. Also I'm surprised there is a female clone of his yet? You'd think x-23 vs female sabertooth clone would have been done alredy
    The only time clones of Creed come up is for retcons. Like his pathetic showins in the 70's and when it came time to retcon Loeb's crap.

Otherwise, Only Wolverine is gonna get the clones that become actual characters. It continues the trend of Creed's second-rate status.

• Wolverine is Hugh Jackman Hot. Creed is drawn like a bridge troll on many occasions.
    • Wolverine has numerous lovers. Creed has Mystique.
    • Wolverine has the strong clones & children. Creed has Graydon. lol
    • Wolverine gets to actually win fights. Creed is Jobbertooth.
    • If Lonet becomes a thing, add that to the list. lol

Now that the venting is over from yesterday, I can't help but laugh about it now. lol In fact I used the panels of Creed from this issue for the jobbing compilation I'm making.

Extraordinary Member

Character with a history of clones in a book with another character with history of clones. Kind of at some point loses any integrity.

But from the outfit he’s using, it looks like those panels are set in the past.

I would certainly revive the dead mutants and keep Rosenberg FAR away from the X Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    But from the outfit he’s using, it looks like those panels are set in the past.
    Actually, we see they're fighting the Human Torch and The Thing, and the latter is with his current uniform.