Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

The thing about the DB characters is that even though they can tank universes they’re still susceptible to magic, having there powers drained, and other weird stuff such as certain diseases and fatigue

Like Goku n Vegeta being captured by the space patrol.

Idk how this might help Superman but....just throwing this out there

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Anything else aside for the moment, you should be referring to Rebirth Superman with that initial bit at minimum.
    Rebirth and Post-Crisis are the same Superman, all the feats for both are canon.

Are you trying to use science to argue that Superman's heat vision, a truly hard physics defined force if there ever was one, should directly reach someone's internal organs through their eyeballs because of how light works?

When in the comics has his heat vision ever worked like that?

To be clear, when in comic books has Superman straight up bypassed whatever durability someone's eyes might have to directly pump heat vision into their brain with "star level damage", because of how light works? Issue number?

To be further clear, I am asking for some kind of example where this happened, because if this never happened, you are using science, in place of actual feats to extrapolate from, to say Superman can do something.

For all I know, this totally happened! So I'm asking for when it did.
    The very moment he did that to Manchester Black.
    https://i.imgur.com/wWcGoxF.jpg
    Yes, I know he didn't actually lobotomize Black, but only because he chose not to, he could easily have just...used more power. I don't think I need to prove Superman pulls his punches, especially in that particular comic, because that was the entire point. To fight Rebirth/Post-Crisis Superman when he's trying to win/kill as quickly as possible, you need light speed reflexes, non-standard eyes, or super-durable organs (or no need for a brain). Again, I haven't seen the movie, I don't know if Broly can do these things (the speed is a pretty safe bet though) but it's pretty much a requirement for any character Superman is put up against when CIS isn't a factor. That being said Superman still knows Flash's vibration phasing trick so I still don't know if Broly can lay a finger on him.
    Last edited by rhyvurg; 07-06-2019 at 03:21 AM.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Did... did you just selectively cut out nearly 50% of Pen's quoted post? Just so you could ignore and therefore talk about the thing you deleted from said quoted post?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure