Spectacular Member

Default DC Announce Secrets of Sinister House #1 (one-shot) in October

Secrets of Sinister House #1—revealing the DCU’s most horrific secrets and mysteries! In this new prestige-format 80-page one-shot special featuring a cover by John Romita Jr. and Bill Sienkiewicz.

Secrets of Sinister House will feature a Vampire Batman short (from the classic Batman & Dracula: Red Rain) written by Rafael Scavone & Rafael Albuquerque with art by Rafael Albuquerque, a Constantine story written by Bryan Hill with art by Alessandro Vitti, Paul Dini writing an 10-page Harley Quinn & Zatanna short with art by Cian Tormey, a creepy bit on The Atom written by Dan Watters with art by Sumit Kumar, an incredible Justice League Dark story written by Robbie Thompson with art by Tom Raney, and a classic haunted house short story, “House of the Dead,” written by Jon Layman with art by Jorge Fornes. Those are only a few of the tales within, but if they’re not enough to get you screaming, what is still to be revealed will stop you dead in your tracks!

DC enjoys it's horror comics almost as much as WB enjoys their horror directors .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    DC enjoys it's horror comics almost as much as WB enjoys their horror directors .
    To be fair, horror comics have a long and rich history, and for whatever reason there does seem to be some overlap between superhero fans and horror fans.

I'm kind of interested in this one myself - but that might just be because I read Red Rain for the first time earlier in the month.