Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I honestly love Aaron, the man is clearly on drugs or as someone mentioned has schizophrenia.

"I hate when guys objectify and flirt with me, now that i am ugly i can finally be free of that"

"Oh is that guy flirting with me? Well better flirt back, also here are my naked boobs and vagina for everyone to see"

Huzzah!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    In his own book he reads as in his mid twenties, holding down a job and looking after a dependent. Clearly of age. Nobody could possibly mistake him for being a minor for example.
    his characterization is quite different here though
    very amateur, teen like, written a bit immature, in his own book he was more mature, broody etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    lmao tony and thor excited, carol and steve just wtf, and carol being protective of robbie

I don't know what exactly aaron's going for but it seems to be if she hulk is hulkish she cant be sexualized even if everyone makes sexual comments
    She’s far from sexy here. She looks like Skar from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    In his own book he reads as in his mid twenties, holding down a job and looking after a dependent. Clearly of age. Nobody could possibly mistake him for being a minor for example.
    Carol seems to do it.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Carol seems to do it.
    Well she is the Authoritarian.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How come Carol and Robbie are in the hot springs in clothes?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Maybe is cold for them, I mean one is always in infernal flames and the other is always in energetic aura. Or something.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Robbie's insecure about his body and i guess carol does't want to expose herself to the kid?

They are both never-nudes.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    They are both never-nudes.
    LOL, and that's canon in the MCU (see Infinity War)!

LOL, I noticed that as well.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member oldschoolfan's Avatar

Default This is Aaron's pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    This book is being kept afloat by the art and team lineup.
    I have stayed with Thor because I love the character and the art was good (not Ribic, he has trouble telling the story in my opinion).
    I will stay with Avengers because I love the characters, and the art is really good.

BUT....I have been saying this all along.....Aaron does not respect these characters. He really has no clue about Thor....the last great Thor moment was written by Johnathan Hickman. I have been saying this for five years and nothing Aaron has written has changed my mind.

To be fair: here are some quality Aaron Thor ideas:

1. Origin of Mjolnor
    2. Contest of Gods....although the fact that Jane Foster was Thor didn't really make the story any better, it could have been Thor Odinson
    3. War of the Realms. The super art!!

Still doesn't get it:
    Jane didn't want to be an Asgardian And now she's a Valkyrie. Aaron insists on redefining the characters in direct opposition to what they were when Stan and Jack created them. Characters can and should grow, but that growth should be consistent and clear...Aaron just up and decided Jane was going to change her mind.

Thor isn't worthy. Seriously? Go back and read the first 100 issues of the book and see if you come up with that conclusion. Bad logic, bad foundation.

Thor needs a robotic arm. Because Marvel doesn't have enough Bucky's or Cables to go around.

I keep hoping that the King Thor is really Aaron's finale with the character and I hope that he's done with the Avengers too.
    Last edited by oldschoolfan; 07-12-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    I am committed to the idea that any work of art should be judged on its own merit, not on the behavior or beliefs of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfan View Post
    I have stayed with Thor because I love the character and the art was good (not Ribic, he has trouble telling the story in my opinion).
    I will stay with Avengers because I love the characters, and the art is really good.

BUT....I have been saying this all along.....Aaron does not respect these characters. He really has no clue about Thor....the last great Thor moment was written by Johnathan Hickman. I have been saying this for five years and nothing Aaron has written has changed my mind.

To be fair: here are some quality Aaron Thor ideas:

1. Origin of Mjolnor
    2. Contest of Gods....although the fact that Jane Foster was Thor didn't really make the story any better, it could have been Thor Odinson
    3. War of the Realms. The super art!!

Still doesn't get it:
    Jane didn't want to be an Asgardian And now she's a Valkyrie. Aaron insists on redefining the characters in direct opposition to what they were when Stan and Jack created them. Characters can and should grow, but that growth should be consistent and clear...Aaron just up and decided Jane was going to change her mind.

Thor isn't worthy. Seriously? Go back and read the first 100 issues of the book and see if you come up with that conclusion. Bad logic, bad foundation.

Thor needs a robotic arm. Because Marvel doesn't have enough Bucky's or Cables to go around.

I keep hoping that the King Thor is really Aaron's finale with the character and I hope that he's done with the Avengers too.
    No, please. Avengers can keep him, I don't want a chance for him to come back near the X-Men.

Well, that was anticlimactic...
    Turns out panther and probably the rest of the avengers already knew about coulson and his squadron supreme. But i’ll really be dissapointed if he’s already figured out who’s really pulling the strings. T’challa is turning into marvel’s version of batman. Ten steps ahead of everyone. I think that robbie should trade in the charger for that bad ass boat, and be the ghost mariner. And then there’s she hulk, who thinks like Jen Walters, but talks like dumb hulk. I just don’t get it anymore. Is she really happy this way?
    Last edited by protege; 07-17-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, that was anticlimactic...
    Turns out panther and probably the rest of the avengers already knew about coulson and his squadron supreme. But i’ll really be dissapointed if he’s already figured out who’s really pulling the strings. T’challa is turning into marvel’s version of batman. Ten steps ahead of everyone. I think that robbie should trade in the charger for that bad ass boat, and be the ghost mariner. And then there’s she hulk, who thinks like Jen Walters, but talks like dumb hulk. I just don’t get it anymore. Is she really happy this way?
    Re panther, I feel the same way, and I've found it very dull