Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I don't recall walking out on one, but have been tempted many times. The biggest offenders that come to mind are 1)Jason Goes to Hell and 2)Batman & Robin. I'm a huge fan of both (F13th and Batman) and both of those films were like taking a kick to the crotch trying to sit through them.

Ultimate Member

The closest that I've ever come to walking out were:

-The Last Airbender.

-The Last Jedi.

-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

-Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

-Twilight.

-Fifty Shades of Grey.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

10,000BC : the historical inaccuracies were just too burdensome amongst the horrible plot and lousy actors. I couldn't even last more than 30 minutes. So, I ended up watching Spiderwick Chronicles with the kid.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member

The seats are too comfortable, so I just take a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    10,000BC : the historical inaccuracies were just too burdensome amongst the horrible plot and lousy actors. I couldn't even last more than 30 minutes. So, I ended up watching Spiderwick Chronicles with the kid.
    Haha... I can only imagine seeing that turd-fest in the theater. I saw it as a $.99 rental and wanted my money back! :P

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    10,000BC : the historical inaccuracies were just too burdensome amongst the horrible plot and lousy actors.
    I wonder if this was supposed to be a remake of ONE MILLION B.C. (1940) and ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. (1967), but without the dinosaurs. I'd recommend seeking those out. They are completely inaccurate in their history--so if that things bugs you then you might not like them. But if one is interested in the history of cinematic effects and stop motion animation, then they are worth the watch. And having Raquel Welch in the 1967 movie is an added bonus.

I never walk out of movies. But I did for the first time last week. And I can’t believe it was a Tarentino movie, because I love Tarentino. Reservoir Dogs, Hateful 8, Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained. I love all those movies. But I was well into Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and I couldn’t have been more bored. I didn’t care about whether or not Brad Pitt killed his wife, and I was sick of DiCapprio crying in every scene. I was there alone and had better things to do, so I bailed.

BANNED

Walked out of Holmes and Watson. What a god awful movie.

Retired

Back when I used to go to a lot of movies and I had friends who worked at movie theatres that would let me in for free, I would sometimes go in to see a movie I'd seen before just to watch a specific scene. But this was always with movies that I had watched all the way through the first time. There's a movie with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines, called WHITE NIGHTS, which is a pretty mediocre movie but for the dance scenes. It opens with Baryshnikov dancing "The Young Man and Death," and I would go again to see that part of the movie and not stay for the rest of the picture.

I wouldn't walk out of ONCE UPON A TIME . . . IN HOLLYWOOD, because I find its slow pace enjoyable, but if I was going to give advice to those that want a typical Tarantino movie, then just go in for the last half hour of the picture--you'll get all that Tarantino action and you won't have to suffer through all the character development. If you time your movie going right--you can watch all of HOBBES AND SHAWE and then walk into the end of ONCE UPON.

Don't care if I paid. Doesn't make sense to continue to be miserable for a few dollars. Better to use the extra time doing something else.

BANNED

We walked out of "The Way of the Gun". I don't even remember anything about it except for being insanely bored and Juliette Lewis having a role.

Had to walk out of Batman and Robin, but that was (mostly) because my nephew started throwing a temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Back when I used to go to a lot of movies and I had friends who worked at movie theatres that would let me in for free, I would sometimes go in to see a movie I'd seen before just to watch a specific scene. But this was always with movies that I had watched all the way through the first time. There's a movie with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines, called WHITE NIGHTS, which is a pretty mediocre movie but for the dance scenes. It opens with Baryshnikov dancing "The Young Man and Death," and I would go again to see that part of the movie and not stay for the rest of the picture.

I wouldn't walk out of ONCE UPON A TIME . . . IN HOLLYWOOD, because I find its slow pace enjoyable, but if I was going to give advice to those that want a typical Tarantino movie, then just go in for the last half hour of the picture--you'll get all that Tarantino action and you won't have to suffer through all the character development. If you time your movie going right--you can watch all of HOBBES AND SHAWE and then walk into the end of ONCE UPON.
    My girlfriend wanted to leave during once upon a time in hollywood.... but I just said naw and she dropped it. That movie is odd and i can see why she didnt like it. I enjoyed it but the fact that theres no direction for most the movie makes its seem longer. But I enjoyed the performances enough.