Evil siblings are a very old trope. Very old. But does anyone else find them overused in comics? Now, I admit, I absolutely hate evil siblings in fiction. It started from my hatred of evil twins (I am a twin, so maybe that influenced me) and has spread to hating evil siblings in general, and even evil cousins. Particularly hate where the "good one" is "special" and the "evil one" is not, and is driven by jealousy. So, anyway, while I admit, I wouldn't like any of them, I think it's there are too many.

Oddly, I don't mind evil parent or situations where the entire family is evil except one person (entire family is good except one person, I really hate).

I have to really like a character/title to put up with an evil sibling. Sometimes even then, I skip all the issues with the evil siblings (NTT, Starfire and Blackfire).

We have so many evil siblings
Blackfire
Orm (started on dad's side of family, but switched to mom's)
Hila
Ma'alefa'ak (particularly sad, because I seem to remember a nice little brother in the old days)
technically Owen Mercer (why was he ever related to Bart, anyway - I never read those so don't know plot purpose)

And then we get the formerly-good-relationship-but-now-difficult-but-not-evil-as-far-as-I-know Jack Jordan (I loved the silver-age sibling friendliness) and the brainwashed-into-evil-but-overcomes-it-but-maybe-only-temporarily-and-hopefully-won't-bounce-back-and-forth-forever Elizabeth Kane. Okay, that was probably too long a description.

And more. Anyway, it's a trope I'm over and I hope to see no new evil/obstacle siblings introduced ever again. Not gonna happen, especially the latter, but I still hppe.