Spectacular Member

Default In Dr Strange #15 there is a massive splash page of heroes

Can someone identify all of them? I admit, I saw Neutron (who is a Stygian with skin and face of black and stars), but then saw a guy who LOOKED like Neutron, but with white gloves and otherwise all in black, and I got stumped. He looks like he's wearing DC's Legion Starman's costume - who is he? There are a few others I couldn't identify either. Anyone up for the challenge of identifying all of those characters?

Spectacular Member

No one able to identify all those characters?

D-Ci_KjUwAAi6Fq.jpg
    I don't know the two above Strange, but the others are Gladiator, Firelord, Silver Surfer, Scarlet Witch, Magik, other Imperial Guard members, Nova (Frankie Raye), Shaman, Super Skrull, Cloak, and some others.

It looks like Hummingbird above Strange. Talisman is below Super-Skrull. Maybe Moon Knight behind the surfer? Manifold above Magik. Not sure who is above Gladiator.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

The page just before the one above is a better show of the assembled cosmic/space powerhouses.

I'm at a loss as to who the silver female is and the woman in the blue cloak behind Frankie Raye. The silver woman looks just like a female Silver Surfer.

That's not Moon Knight. It's one of the characters intro'd in Aaron's Strange run-- Professor Xu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 06-29-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    The page just before the one above is a better show of the assembled cosmic/space powerhouses.

I'm at a loss as to who the silver female is and the woman in the blue cloak behind Frankie Raye. The silver woman looks just like a female Silver Surfer.

That's not Moon Knight. It's one of the characters intro'd in Aaron's Strange run-- Professor Xu.
    Could that be Shanga the Star Dancer? Also, could the guy covered in stars and with white gloves be Captain Universe?