All-New Member

Post That one comic where superman says one final to his mum. (almost gets killed)

I was wondering if anybody else had read this comic, the vague details I can remember is (Who I assume to be) a dude from krypton flys down to earth and meets with the army (of gov) and convinces them that they need to kill superman, Lex Luthor (and his wife) are also there but it looks like Luthor is against killing superman (he is the boss of a big ass corporation, not evil, and I think only works in helping develop things that help people in need). The krypton dude turns out to be a bad guy (who woulda thunk) and wipes the floor with superman almost killing him. Superman asks the krypton dude to let him have a last request (keep in mind Superman's beatdown is being streamed all across America or NYC or where ever, and everybody is in shock cause they think he's about to die), krypton dude agrees and superman begs a passerby for a phone to borrow (that or he uses a phone booth I can't remember) and calls his mother, telling her that he loves her and is sorry to let her down (people are still watching and are heartbroken). once he ends his phone call with his mum krypton resumes his beatdown of superman only for Lex Luthor (who is currently a good guy. i know right) to shoot him (krypton dude) with this laser beam (of krypton I think) which disables krypton dudes powers allowing Superman to defeat him. unfortunately, Lex is killed in the middle of the battle and in the middle of the battle. At the end of the comic it cuts to his wife and reveals that she is Lex and this is what turns her into a super villain who has a vendetta against super man

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

I believe you’re looking for Superman: Earth One Vol 3

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman:_Earth_One_Vol_1_3

All-New Member

thank you very much