Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That final page. Chills in all the best ways.

spoilers:
    I’m stumped. I thought she was gonna be Legion’s good side but that ended up being Shard. Maybe she’s the part of Nate that is against this whole reality?? I do like the theory that she’s the real one and Uncanny!Dani is the fake but that means Dani would’ve been replaced as early as Dead Souls.
    end of spoilers
    Nate's Reality.jpg

This panel is the biggest hint as to who this Dani is. Just like the actual Dani, she and Nate fell in love with each other but by that panel, unlike the others, we can tell that it happened inside Age of X-Man - just in an earlier iteration of it. It's very likely that Nate Grey locked up Dani because he loves her too much and knows that putting Legion between himself and her will be enough to make sure he won't destroy his vision for her. The real question is who is out there? Is she talking about Legion in reference to knowing that Nate is going to lock her up, or is she talking about Xavier or Apocalypse?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Great ending. Although this AU stuff might have dragged on a little too long, I really loved Vita's Prisoner X. A great miniseries with nice character moments.

Spectacular Member

I did not like this issue at all. Legion was completely out of character. I know he's crazy, but most of his craziness stems from the mad personalities, not acting like a moustache twirling villain. Both him and Nate got completely !ed(I can't think of a better word right now) over during this non-event. I really hope JDW is going to be gone from X-Men soon, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Nate's Reality.jpg

This panel is the biggest hint as to who this Dani is. Just like the actual Dani, she and Nate fell in love with each other but by that panel, unlike the others, we can tell that it happened inside Age of X-Man - just in an earlier iteration of it. It's very likely that Nate Grey locked up Dani because he loves her too much and knows that putting Legion between himself and her will be enough to make sure he won't destroy his vision for her. The real question is who is out there? Is she talking about Legion in reference to knowing that Nate is going to lock her up, or is she talking about Xavier or Apocalypse?
    So I guess she is Nate creation and he doesn't know about it...

I want to see mean girl Gabby in 616. There's precedence for this after Esme controlled her body. Let that and AoX slowly morph her personality. I think that would make her more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I did not like this issue at all. Legion was completely out of character. I know he's crazy, but most of his craziness stems from the mad personalities, not acting like a moustache twirling villain. Both him and Nate got completely !ed(I can't think of a better word right now) over during this non-event. I really hope JDW is going to be gone from X-Men soon, but I doubt it.
    I'm torn.

On one hand I loved the team dynamic and banter between the group, but like you said Legion deserved a lot better.

Nevertheless, I liked the wrap up to this mini a lot more compared to the others.

I hope Bishop beats the crap out of Nate, so he will only miss Rachel from the list.
    He already messed with Cable, Cyclops, Hope and soon X-man, he would only miss Rachel, come on Bishop lets keep making Jean look like an idiot.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Good ending to the series. I would have liked to known a little more insight into what was David reason for his actions other than he is crazy, also it would have been good to know what happened to him and Nate once they were seperated, but that might be reserved for Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    I hope Bishop beats the crap out of Nate, so he will only miss Rachel from the list.
    He already messed with Cable, Cyclops, Hope and soon X-man, he would only miss Rachel, come on Bishop lets keep making Jean look like an idiot.
    It's only missing Jean finding Bishop with another woman

OUCH

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's only missing Jean finding Bishop with another woman

OUCH
    We have time don't worry, I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen but Bishop's chatacter probably couldn't take it.

But what makes my happy is that sooner or later everybody breaks up on Marvel. I wonder if certain people will be as judgemental with Bishop as they are with Scott or if they are going to play victim like always.

I really can't wait to see, who is going to mess up first.

the victimism, denial and mental gimnastics are going to be glorious.

We have time don't worry, I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen but Bishop's chatacter probably couldn't take it.

But what makes my happy is that sooner or later everybody breaks up on Marvel. I wonder if certain people will be as judgemental with Bishop as they are with Scott or if they are going to play victim like always.

I really can't wait to see, who is going to mess up first.
    It won't even survive the end of AOXM. i'm not worried about anything

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It won't even survive the end of AOXM. i'm not worried about anything
    It will unfortunately. I would have liked Jean with someone that was more fun, carefree and not a psycho.
    Lol, I find weird that you compared genocide and murder with telepathic sex, like lol, those aren't not even on the same scale. Peopel who to jail or are killed for the first one but not the other. Weird moral scale indeed.

Damm, I'm engaging again. Good bye, I don't want to get banned again for not liking Bishop.

Lucas would never hurt Rachel. That's his future step-daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Lucas would never hurt Rachel. That's his future step-daughter.
    You never know with Lucas. He was a very bad foster parent for Hope
    He will surely be a bad step father/father, he is terrible with kids, don't even think of letting him near anywhere a baby he would probably kill it.