Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    EVERYONE! Time resets itself in Age of X-man Omega
    Oooh, that would be so nice. I highly doubt it, but it would be so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Bout to go into technical ******* mode--

The first word balloon on the splash page should've been put in the last panel of the previous page coming from the stairs, to lead into the page turn of the splash. But that would also require Larroca layouts putting Scott and Alex in a position where their speech guides your eye towards the stairs instead of that odd layout where the stairs and Hope are the most prominent and first things you see (when the stairs should be the last thing you see) with the characters actually speaking being scrunched up to the latter 40% of the shot.

Also, why is the splash even a full splash? Instead of using that weird angle for the shot so you can get both Emma and Dani in, they could've just asked for one big panel for most of the page revealing Emma and then a second smaller one with the team looking up for Dani's line. Still, the full splash choice might have still worked fine, but here it makes Emma look fuckin' weird.
    Larroca is awful with layouts, someone should do it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Or Uncanny takes place after Kill Krew. Marvel hasnt been the best with continuity especially with material that takes place in different offices. Heck they were inconsistent for some time with Eye Boy being killed off yet still appearing in X-books
    tbf the problem with Eye Boy is that he died in a non X-Office book and kept getting used in X-Office books because of apparently no communication. With Uncanny, I feel like a non X-Office book would have to ask whether or not he could be used and if he’s dead then....well

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    tbf the problem with Eye Boy is that he died in a non X-Office book and kept getting used in X-Office books because of apparently no communication. With Uncanny, I feel like a non X-Office book would have to ask whether or not he could be used and if he’s dead then....well
    Venomized was written by Cullen Bunn while writing X-Men Blue, anyone would say that it should not have been a problem.

Expectations are in the basement for me. This looks okay, but I'm sure I'll have at least two things to be really pissed about by the time the issue is over.

As soon as Tempus comes back with the X-Men, someone should just tell her to go back in time and take everyone before they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Venomized was written by Cullen Bunn while writing X-Men Blue, anyone would say that it should not have been a problem.
    I think that’s probably why the Spider-Office wouldn’t have asked if it was okay. Plus, it was kind of a mini-event.
    Last edited by Tycon; 06-27-2019 at 04:10 PM.

So Scott just straight up doesnt care, right?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So Scott just straight up doesnt care, right?
    He came to help. It shows he cares a little. I think like most of the X-Men, he's just really pissed off with her at the moment.

That's not Emma.

Also I thought Callaghan appeared and detained her in a completely different building with a parking lot

Both D-Man (gay!) and Rage (minority!) died in Lewis and Panic's abortion and that was also completely ignored in Fantastic Four. Venomized is just so bad that Bunn used the power of his Forget-My-Plots curse to make sure everyone survived for other writers.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Dani and Hope were ordered to take out the guards.

Why did Hope just not copy Cyclops' optic blasts and shoot two guards rather than waste a bullet? I know I'm being nitpicky, but that bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post

Why did Hope just not copy Cyclops' optic blasts and shoot two guards rather than waste a bullet? I know I'm being nitpicky, but that bugs me.
    She can’t use her powers because Emma Frost and Mr Sinister and also Dark Beast probed her mind and won’t let her do it. So don’t question it

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post

I think Hope just feels more comfortable using guns. She can copy powers but she doesn't have the experience or practice other mutants have with them, besides Cyclops powers seem very umcomfortable.

BANNED

Yeah, no way that's Emma, Callahan would never just let her walk around.

Man, Hope really can't hold herself and needs to snipe someone to feel good. Nearly every appearance of hers written by Rosenberg has a headshot.

I'm honestly dreading what this reunion between Scott and Emma will bring out. Let's hope Rosenberg gets the most out of the page count and doesn't rush everything on the last issue.

Hickman is so close I can almost smell the shampoo on his marvelous mane.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Both D-Man (gay!) and Rage (minority!) died in Lewis and Panic's abortion and that was also completely ignored in Fantastic Four. Venomized is just so bad that Bunn used the power of his Forget-My-Plots curse to make sure everyone survived for other writers.
    Am I the only one who thought it was something malicious against Spencer?