Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When has she nearly killed someone? They've been described as a very intense migraine and results in unconsciousness at full power. I think killing would require alot more effort and force on her part. Her arrows are the equivalent of Psylocke's "sum totality of psionic power" just shaped in an arrow instead of knife
    When she was in the MLF she used her powers to kill someone once.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    More like Hope ends up with the powers of X-Man, restores everything, and begins a downward spiral into insanity which leads to the Dark Hope Saga which will become a dropped plot point and quickly swept under the rug as Hickman moves in.
    A better event name would be Lost Hope or Hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Ok. While i like the Kyost NXM, this was still incredibly dumb for me.
    Dani would never have let Emma put the depowered kids on the bus.

So she was removed for the sake of the plot. Lame.

Considering how Scott didn't really feel like fighting her over this, Having Dani around so that she and Emma can debate/fight over the Bus decisions sounds better.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I don't know how it would be possible to kill the Juggernaut, but i'm sure Rosenberg will find a way.
    He's gonna choke on shrimp at the end of the issue.

She’s probably Mystique and ready to shoot someone with whatever she’s holding behind her back.

That is... if I dug through my Box of Cliches properly.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Out of curiosity, why do folks think this isn't Emma? Didn't last issue establish that O.N.E. took over the HFC and basically put Emma on house arrest?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 06-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Probably remembering that time Emma kicked her out of the X-men

I never REALLY understood the thought process behind this. Even though Emma and Dani hates each other’s guts, she basically treated her the same way she treated the other depowered kids. I feel like she threw them out out of cold, bitter love and care.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do folks think this isn't Emma? Didn't last issue establish that O.N.E. took over the HFC and basically put Emma on house arrest?
    As someone pointed out, it is doubtful Callahan wouldn't have her locked up without her powers.

A confrontation with Emma Frost and what's left of the X-Men. Yes please!

Between her and Mystique, there's a lot they can do in terms of manipulation. The past few issues have shown just how much they've been pulling the strings since Cyclops put together his team. It makes me wonder what Emma's endgame is here. She seems to have a firm grasp on power and doesn't look inclined to share it. At the same time, the last issue showed that she still cares about Scott. She has been walking that fine line between villainy and anti-hero for a while now, but she usually has a larger goal in mind. It's just a matter of how much she wants others to be a part of it. With this being the end of Rosenberg's run, I hope it ends on a high note. It has been quite a ride since Cyclops came back. I'll be sad to see it end, but I'm also really looking forward to seeing where Hickman takes the franchise from here.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

"Emma" has not screamed in horror at seeing Scott in the 90s suit, she is clearly Mystique. I do not need more evidence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Callahan wouldn't let Emma simply walk around, unless Magik did the saving off-screen, which hits two Rosenberg staples, "Magik being the competent one" and "you just didn't see it happen".

Extraordinary Member

Callahan literally says to take her into the HFC and keep her locked there. The ONE are still guarding the building.

Now, it could be Mystique. It could be Mimic, brought back just to be killed again. It could be a LMD. It could be Obnoxio the Clown with a holo-inducer, but there was absolutely nothing about the end of the last issue that suggests this cannot be Emma.

I'm in the "everyone dies" camp and Scott is standing there in a pile of bodies when the Omega event restores all realities to "normal" (including those who died). Then Charles Xavier walks into the room in a blinding light to take people into Hickman-land with a "X-Men, we need to talk" moment that ends that book.

What are they voting on?

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    More like Hope ends up with the powers of X-Man, restores everything, and begins a downward spiral into insanity which leads to the Dark Hope Saga which will become a dropped plot point and quickly swept under the rug as Hickman moves in.
    And then Bishop has to put her down? If X-Force kills Stryfe, then we already have his replacement ready.
    Last edited by Tycon; 06-28-2019 at 08:34 AM.