Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Spider-Man Far From Home Spoilers

Wanted to start a Far From Home Spoiler thread because I saw the two post credit scenes and they're pretty big again big spoilers for film.

spoilers:
    One scene reveals Nick and Maria are the Skrulls Talos and his wife from Captain Marvel. Real Nick is chillin on a Skrull ship it looks to be in a holodeck type thing resting on a beach and having drinks.

Scene two is in NYC and on a big screen a breaking News Story is playing a recording of Mysterio blaming Spidey for Far From Home events and revealing Peter as Spider-Man. Also J.K. Simmons is playing J. Jonah Jameson and he seems to be the MCU equivalent to Alex Jones.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I still dont get the Talos filling in for Fury thing. Fury trusts Talos to fill in for him or does he not even know? Just seems weird unless they are setting up secret invasion. Unless keeping them in that Halodeck thing is how they keep them alive to farm they're memories and with some powers. Also if this is a secret invasion set up Something awful must have happened to Talos since Captain Marvel. Cause he was a cool ass dude.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    spoilers:
    still dont get the Talos filling in for Fury thing. Fury trusts Talos to fill in for him or does he not even know? Just seems weird unless they are setting up secret invasion. Unless keeping them in that Halodeck thing is how they keep them alive to farm they're memories and with some powers. Also if this is a secret invasion set up Something awful must have happened to Talos since Captain Marvel. Cause he was a cool ass dude.
    end of spoilers
    Just read it as a tongue and cheek moment. Fury seemed like had a bigger responsibility since he got up took a walk around the spaceship which is full of Skrulls doing tasks, and he shouts "back to work people". Doesn't seem to have any hint of a Secret Invasion storyline.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 06-28-2019 at 01:25 AM.

I finished watching it about 30 minutes ago, and I'm not sure, but I feel like the snap/blip thing didn't really cover it's tracks as well as I personally wanted. So, MJ, Betty, Ned, Flash, and Peter all get snapped right? And Brad wasn't in high school before, but is now? And the snap victims just appeared where they initially left right? So that means babys that were in cars dropped to the ground on roads, and people in ships and planes fell from the sky to fall to their death, or drown.

Dunno. Felt like that was a huge thing in the MCU that should have been approached better. Normally I'd let that go, but it's been a huge story point in the last few films. Maybe Banner wished everyone back "safely"? Only way I could see that aspect being fixed. A little convenient, but still better in my opinion than radio silence. That was the biggest question I wanted answered.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 06-28-2019 at 01:24 AM.

BTW, Flash Thompson is clearly being set up for something regarding his parents.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 06-28-2019 at 01:25 AM.

LOL. The thread title literally has "spoilers' in it yet you guys are still using spoiler text.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    LOL. The thread title literally has "spoilers' in it yet you guys are still using spoiler text.
    My thoughts exactly.

I fixed mine.

Did it just in case someone accidentally clicked on the wrong thread. Why potentially spoil something even if by accident for someone when doing something minor can stop it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    ? And the snap victims just appeared where they initially left right? So that means babys that were in cars dropped to the ground on roads, and people in ships and planes fell from the sky to fall to their death, or drown.
    That's a fan theory not supported by the movie. Clearly the army of heroes was brought back to a different place than they were originally. Why should everyone else have been?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    That's a fan theory not supported by the movie. Clearly the army of heroes was brought back to a different place than they were originally. Why should everyone else have been?
    I think they were. Seemed like the titans heroes were all brought back on Titan again. Peter even states that Dr Strange had to explain what happened to Peter he just felt weird and the comes back like nothing happened. All the people snapped in Wakanda seemed to come through portals with Wakanda in the background.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-28-2019 at 04:15 AM.

BANNED

I think they were. Seemed like the titans heroes were all brought back on Titan again. Peter even states that Dr Strange had to explain what happened to Peter he just felt weird and the news back like nothing happened. All the people snapped in Wakanda seemed to come through portals with Wakanda in the background.
    Well let's suppose the theory is true then. Who cares about airplanes and moving cars? Given the expanding universe, everyone would just have come back in open space.

Is it really necessary to have it spelled out that they took some basic things into consideration?

spoilers:
    I still dont get the Talos filling in for Fury thing. Fury trusts Talos to fill in for him or does he not even know? Just seems weird unless they are setting up secret invasion. Unless keeping them in that Halodeck thing is how they keep them alive to farm they're memories and with some powers. Also if this is a secret invasion set up Something awful must have happened to Talos since Captain Marvel. Cause he was a cool ass dude.
    end of spoilers
    I think with Mysterio framing Spidey and Skrulls impersonating people even with their permission might be setting up an age of paranoia and mistrust of heroes in the MCU which would be perfect atmosphere to introduce the X-Men eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Well let's suppose the theory is true then. Who cares about airplanes and moving cars? Given the expanding universe, everyone would just have come back in open space.

Is it really necessary to have it spelled out that they took some basic things into consideration?
    They are magic stones and we dont exactly how the Snaps work. but the heroes defiently were brought back to the locations on the planets they were dusted. Magic stones let's me belive people on planes and in cars could be brought back to the closes safe place from where they disappeared. Small details like people on planes etc.. not something I'm gonna worry about much.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Did it just in case someone accidentally clicked on the wrong thread. Why potentially spoil something even if by accident for someone when doing something minor can stop it?
    If someone clicks that says spoilers it is on them. Reading this on an iPad the spoiler boxes are a pain in the ...