Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But that goes into him not having to be like Iron Man/Tony, which I feel the subsequent scene worked counter against in some regards.
    There are similarities between them, yeah, though I figure the idea is still ultimately that Peter can be similar and still be his own hero and person.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Did we ever figure out what the heck Fury's status is? They never mention SHIELD, so what is he?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Did we ever figure out what the heck Fury's status is? They never mention SHIELD, so what is he?
    The post credit scene leaves me to think they're setting up SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The post credit scene leaves me to think they're setting up SWORD.
    Or he's a head honcho with the Skrull resistance or whatever their current military force is. Judging by Talos talking about deep cover Kree, it seems like Carol and the Nova Corps. haven't completely pacified them and they're still at war with the Skrulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Besides Mysterio, Peter and MJ were the other best part of this film imo. I love their dynamic here and I really want to see where it goes in the next film.

Also people talk about the "box of scraps" guy from IM working with Beck, and yeah that was fun. But I got a nice laugh out of the reveal that Beck had a freaking scriptwriter feeding him lines for his speeches, that was funny.
    Peter Billingsley! I think he's Favreau's producing partner and yes, the kid from "A Christmas Story" - it was fun to see him again. They should have also had the SHIELD agent who was probably fired for playing Galaga on the hellicarrier after Stark called him out on it.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Peter Billingsley! I think he's Favreau's producing partner and yes, the kid from "A Christmas Story" - it was fun to see him again. They should have also had the SHIELD agent who was probably fired for playing Galaga on the hellicarrier after Stark called him out on it.
    Ha! That would have been great. Sound track to Mysterio fighting off the Elementals is just old school Atari bleeping.

He also appeared in Elf I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth