Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

They have to be aware of the echo with Sins Rising.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I agree. We have to pay $5 for a third monthly issue about Sin Eater, the sins are certainly rising.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

OG Sin Eater is dope
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, I don't see what kind of "sin" Peter could make for Kindred to be so pissed with him. I mean, the only thing I could think about, it's the deal with Mephisto to erase his secret identity and his marriage with MJ. But I'm not sure we can consider that "a sin" in the strict meaning of the word. A mistake?, definitely. But not exactly "a sin".
    Well Peter did kill Wolverine's girlfriend even though it was accidental he still helped cover up her death along with Logan?
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Well Peter did kill Wolverine's girlfriend even though it was accidental he still helped cover up her death along with Logan?
    He said it was something Peter's forgotten about, and we know he hasn't forgotten about accidentally killing her, it was referenced in No One Dies, and even alluded to recently in Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil. So it feels like it might not be that.

Peter's someone who's known for always thinking about his "sins" and mistakes, so it's hard to think of any that he would've deliberately forgotten about, that would make sense in this situation, besides the one literally erased from his memory.

And if it does have something to do with Sins Past, I'm not exactly sure what it would be since they aren't necessarily his sins. Unless the sin he forgot is "not finding the other Stacys".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    OG Sin Eater is dope
    Spencer's gotta take a toothbrush and wash 90's Sin Eater, ghost Sin Eater, and Carnage Zombie Sin Eater off my tongue.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

I gotta say, for me, I'm really loving this Kindred saga that Spencer has going on. It has dragged a little long, for sure, but I trust that the reveal will be really, really big when it happens. I mean, it's mysteries like Kindred's identity that are one of the reasons why I love comics. If you go to Youtube, there's videos left and right on various, different people's theories. It's been fun watching some of them.

As for who I think might be under the mask, I have a couple theories myself. The first would be what a couple of others have said before in it being pre-OMD Harry, the daughter that Peter and MJ would've had if he never made the deal with Mephisto, and the last theory I have of it being Gwen. If I had to choose, I'd go with Gwen, honestly. The poster above me pretty much summed it up perfectly.
    "If you're not moving, you're not living. No matter how bad it gets or how many hits you take, keep trying."

⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

In case anyone's read the first issue of the new Gwen Stacy series, there's a couple, possible visual clues that might point to Gwen being Kindred. The first one is the fact that for the first half of the book, Gwen's wearing a red shirt which is the same color as Kindred's hood; then later on when she's in her father's office, the lamp above his food kinda reminded me of a centipede; and lastly, the second shirt she ends up wearing is green but has strips on it like Kindred's bandages. These could all be potential clues that were put to try and fly under our noses. It's a long shot, but it's what I'm going with.

If you think about it, what if this Gwen series shows us something that she either accidentally or purposely did terribly that would taint her soul? I mean, there's the Sins Past Norman thing, but what if it was something else? Isn't it too much of a coincidence that this series is coming out now just when Kindred is gonna make its move on Peter soon? It'd be an absolute and complete shock that she'd be Kindred because, how on earth could someone so supposedly pure of heart end up turning into a being so terrible?
    "If you're not moving, you're not living. No matter how bad it gets or how many hits you take, keep trying."

Amazing Member

Possible, Marvel wants to bring Gwen back. Hope it will be more successful than Ben`s return.

Apparently, it was revealed at C2E2 that Kindred's first encounter with Spider-Man will be in spoilers:
    Amazing Spider-Man #44, right before the Sins Rising arc.
    end of spoilers

https://twitter.com/SupSpiderTalk/st...03074961321984
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Apparently, it was revealed at C2E2 that Kindred's first encounter with Spider-Man will be in spoilers:
    Amazing Spider-Man #44, right before the Sins Rising arc.
    end of spoilers

https://twitter.com/SupSpiderTalk/st...03074961321984
    It's hilarious reading people complaining in the comments about the wait for the Kindred reveal.

Do these people not know how long it took to reveal who the Green Goblin or Hobgoblin were?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    It's hilarious reading people complaining in the comments about the wait for the Kindred reveal.

Do these people not know how long it took to reveal who the Green Goblin or Hobgoblin were?
    GG first appeared in issue 14 and his identity was revealed in issue 39, so that's just 25 issues. As for Hobgoblin... Roger Stern's original plan was to have the Hobgoblin-mystery run one issue longer. But he left Spider-Man before that and... well, Marvel messed up the whole Hobgoblin-mystery, that's for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by A Maze Thing View Post
    GG first appeared in issue 14 and his identity was revealed in issue 39, so that's just 25 issues.
    25 issues, yes, but ASM #14 is from July '64 and ASM #39 is from August '66 so it was a little over two years from introduction to the reveal.

Kindred is going to end up being about on par for that (no doubt deliberately so on the part of Spencer!).

Double shipping may make it seem like we've been waiting longer but in actual time we haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by A Maze Thing View Post
    As for Hobgoblin... Roger Stern's original plan was to have the Hobgoblin-mystery run one issue longer. But he left Spider-Man before that and... well, Marvel messed up the whole Hobgoblin-mystery, that's for sure.
    Yes, the Hobgoblin reveal was my first bitter disappointment as a fan. So much excellent build-up with DeFalco carrying on admirably from Stern and then...

But hey, things don't always work out perfectly! Here's hoping Spencer sticks the landing with Kindred!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, I don't see what kind of "sin" Peter could make for Kindred to be so pissed with him. I mean, the only thing I could think about, it's the deal with Mephisto to erase his secret identity and his marriage with MJ. But I'm not sure we can consider that "a sin" in the strict meaning of the word. A mistake?, definitely. But not exactly "a sin".
    One thing that is glaringly annoying that Spidey forgot about is George Stacy, 'cause whenever Spidey thinks of people who died around him, he's often not mentioned, probably because Gwen died "soon" after, so maybe it could be him, or a similar situation of a "forgotten sin", if they're stretching by making that into a sin that is... Though villains are hardly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post

To be fair, Green Goblin's was an obnoxious wait too, and the reveal is super lame since Norman had no personality or screen time up until 2 issues before the reveal, and Hobgoblin's secret identity being a secret for so long is mocked a lot lol.

So it's not because Kindred is doing the same thing as 'em that it's not bad, 'cause Kindred's "YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO KINDRED IS" thing is really getting old lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    One thing that is glaringly annoying that Spidey forgot about is George Stacy, 'cause whenever Spidey thinks of people who died around him, he's often not mentioned, probably because Gwen died "soon" after, so maybe it could be him, or a similar situation of a "forgotten sin", if they're stretching by making that into a sin that is... Though villains are hardly reasonable.
    Captain Stacy died saving a kid from falling drubis, it's not like when the scenario of Peter breaking accidentally Gwen's neck. Give him a rest, would you?

Whatever, I hope we will have some answers about Kindred soon, I'm tired of mysteries.