Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    what if at the end of year 2 spencer just has kindred reveal what he thinks about the leftovers
    As long as he thinks its the best fucking tv show ever, that would be great. I believe Nora Durst, man.

Kindred is clearly the soul of Peter's identical twin he absorbed in utero. Or the personified essence of all the Rhino farts that have gone unfarted after being killed by poachers. Or the collective american sighs after another Jim Carrey dramatic turn. Or the lost script to Ace Ventura vs. The Mask.

I've been a fan of the Burglar theory since day 1, because I knew that Mysterio connection was there and the fact that he knew Peter's identity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I don’t get why Kindred, if the burglar, would care about protecting MJ or why he would be upset about revealing his identity to Felicia.
    It is the one kink in my theory. But Peter has been reestablishing relationships during this run (Randy, MJ, Connors and Felicia among others). Peter's family and friends are important to him. They help give him strength and resolve. If you want to hurt Peter most, you target them. So far, Kindred has just made a big effort to show he can get to anyone at anytime. No matter what Peter does.

It's psychological warfare. Because Peter will ultimately drive them away in any effort to protect them. In a roundabout way, Peter will do Kindred's work for him.

Or, he can go down the same path Eddie Brock did by thinking he was an innocent destroyed by Peter. So, therefore, he wants to get other "innocents" away from Peter. But I don't think so. This is too personal. Whoever it is (I still maintain it is the Burglar), it is someone Peter has wronged personally. He isn't targeting Spider-man. It is Peter he wants.

We shall see.
    Last edited by Somecrazyaussie; 06-27-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "Did you see that, D&D? Did you like watching a series die? I hope you feel responsible. You won't get my name. Not until you remember what you did. But in the meantime, I wouldn't want a nickname as bad as those last couple scripts. You can call me... Jamie Lannister is Daddy XOXO @CerseiSquad on Twitter dot com!"
    We were the Kindred all along

Killed by meta 2019
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    It is the one kink in my theory. But Peter has been reestablishing relationships during this run (Randy, MJ, Connors and Felicia among others). Peter's family and friends are important to him. They help give him strength and resolve. If you want to hurt Peter most, you target them. So far, Kindred has just made a big effort to show he can get to anyone at anytime. No matter what Peter does.

It's psychological warfare. Because Peter will ultimately drive them away in any effort to protect them. In a roundabout way, Peter will do Kindred's work for him.

Or, he can go down the same path Eddie Brock did by thinking he was an innocent destroyed by Peter. So, therefore, he wants to get other "innocents" away from Peter. But I don't think so. This is too personal. Whoever it is (I still maintain it is the Burglar), it is someone Peter has wronged personally. He isn't targeting Spider-man. It is Peter he wants.

We shall see.
    My prediction was Richard Fisk or Jill Stacy. But Harry is another possibility ( especially after Pete instead of Peter was used). Why? 1: We know about his involvement with Mysterio. Plus Everything we see with Beck is not always to be believed (especially because he is in the new movie) 2: He does go all the way back to Ditko.3: He knew Pete is Spider-Man. 3a: He is someone who might think MJ is in danger being around Spider-Man. 3: He has been known to cross over into the dark side ( Green Gobln 2 and drug use), and blame Pete for things like his dad's death. That is why he could be angry at Pete instead of Spidy. Harry working with Mysterio could be Kindred.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    My prediction was Richard Fisk or Jill Stacy. But Harry is another possibility ( especially after Pete instead of Peter was used). Why? 1: We know about his involvement with Mysterio. Plus Everything we see with Beck is not always to be believed (especially because he is in the new movie) 2: He does go all the way back to Ditko.3: He knew Pete is Spider-Man. 3a: He is someone who might think MJ is in danger being around Spider-Man. 3: He has been known to cross over into the dark side ( Green Gobln 2 and drug use), and blame Pete for things like his dad's death. That is why he could be angry at Pete instead of Spidy. Harry working with Mysterio could be Kindred.
    he's too busy with his own family to be this focused on Peter and MJ.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he's too busy with his own family to be this focused on Peter and MJ.
    I agree with you about his involvement with his own family, but I wonder about another drug relapse? He has always been very weak which is a reason why Norm wanted Pete to take over for as Goblin, and this kind of weakness is what could turn him bad again. Harry could also slip some kind of drug into Pete and make him hallucinate about stuff like MJ being harmed? The idea of Harry and Beck working together to harm Spider-Man ( by driving him insane) could be a non- Supernatural scenario devised by Spencer?
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 06-28-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I agree with you about his involvement with his own family, but I wonder about another drug relapse? He has always been very weak which is a reason why Norm wanted Pete to take over for as Goblin, and this kind of weakness is what could turn him bad again. Harry could also slip some kind of drug into Pete and make him hallucinate about stuff like MJ being harmed? The idea of Harry and Beck working together to harm Spider-Man ( by driving him insane) could be a non- Supernatural scenario devised by Spencer?
    Harry would be a lame reveal honestly and wouldn't that regress the development he had during the red goblin saga where he disown Norman?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

What I will be really curious to find out if there will be any specific reasoning to why Kindred decided NOW of all times to start targeting Peter, or if it will simply just be a case of "New writer does a new story just cause". I do hope they go for the former because it'll help to make it all the more engaging, while the latter wouldn't ruin it, but it would be something we would have to overlook slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    What I will be really curious to find out if there will be any specific reasoning to why Kindred decided NOW of all times to start targeting Peter, or if it will simply just be a case of "New writer does a new story just cause". I do hope they go for the former because it'll help to make it all the more engaging, while the latter wouldn't ruin it, but it would be something we would have to overlook slightly.
    The closest thing that we know so far is that he told Quentin in #1 that he "wouldn't wait forever." So maybe he has demon patience, revived Mysterio because he needed him for something, is getting involved now because Mysterio bungled the invasion plot and got arrested, and has been watching Peter for years? But then that brings up the question of why he's only intervened in Peter's life otherwise to keep Kingpin off his back, despite all the other dangers. And what Quentin's actual purpose is. When Spencer was writing Hydra Cap he talked about how much he liked the plan from early House of Cards where Frank would make moves that you wouldn't understand until the whole thing came together, and he did the same thing in Cap with the setup for the Hydra takeover. So it's probably another one of those, seeing as just killing all of Peter's loved ones himself is just too small-brain for Frederico Parker.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Default Kindred Speculation

Thought I’d see if we could streamline our theories.
    I’ve seen Ezekiel, George Stacy, The Robber, Harry Osborn, OG Doc Ock, the list goes on.
    We know he has an obsession with Peter and has something to do with hell?

I had a theory recently that it could Mysterio himself in some clever Spencer twist, but then would that feel underwhelming when revealed?

I’m hearing about the Burglar as his possible identity.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

OC with connection to Unca' Benjamin.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

so what exactly are kindred's powers exactly? Visually I keep getting reminded of Carrion. Is this another clone of Miles Warren? (oh no.....)

Kindred (noun): one's family and relations

It's gotta be the only Peter clone that never established his own identity -- someone that only exists in his relationship to others.

-Pav, who knew Spidercide would be back eventually...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details