Default Transformers vs. Godzilla

Legendary's recent MonsterVerse Godzilla.

Who is the weakest Transformer who can defeat him? Why?

Bonus: G versus every live action TF all at once. New York.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I thought Godzilla vs. Trypticon would be a good fight, as one destroys cities and the other *is* a city...

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    I thought Godzilla vs. Trypticon would be a good fight, as one destroys cities and the other *is* a city...
    Trypticon was a Godzilla look alike. You're probably thinking of Metroplex.

Extraordinary Member

I have a hard time seeing any Transformer even scratching Godzilla. Then again my knowledge of the franchise is pretty limited. Of the normal autobots and decepticons like Optimus and Megatron I don't think any of them stand a chance. The size difference alone would be too much to overcome. If there are transformers who are 10X the size of Optimus Prime then we can begin to talk about a fight where they can give Godzilla a little trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I have a hard time seeing any Transformer even scratching Godzilla. Then again my knowledge of the franchise is pretty limited. Of the normal autobots and decepticons like Optimus and Megatron I don't think any of them stand a chance. The size difference alone would be too much to overcome. If there are transformers who are 10X the size of Optimus Prime then we can begin to talk about a fight where they can give Godzilla a little trouble.
    There's always Unicron, who is planet sized.

BANNED

I don't think even the Godmasters can do it; we'll need the citybots.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Trypticon was a Godzilla look alike. You're probably thinking of Metroplex.
    Both Trypticon and Metroplex transform into cities. Trypticon's robot mode is the dinosaur. Some Transformers had alternate forms in their robots modes. For example, Laserbeak, Ravage, Steeljaw, and Ramhorn transformed from cassettes to animals. Trypticon falls in this category.

The only city bot who might be able to defeat Godzilla is Fortress Maximus, and I'm skeptical of that because he's only got like 2 minutes of actual fighting in the original show. He basically came in and blasted the Decepticons off of Cybertron to help the Autobots usher in the new Golden Age and end the war (in the US at least, it continued in the Japanese series, but those are an alternate universe).

Maybe all four could tag team Godzilla and win. Maybe. It probably would take both armies to wear down Godzilla and secure the win.

BANNED

Alright, I went and checked the size differences. Current Monsterverse Godzilla is about 120m.

The only information I can find suggests that Metroplex is 800m tall, and Fortress Maximus is, get this, 3000m tall. That's crush-the-kaiju-cast-of-KOTM-in-your-hands big.

And neither of them are made of Earth materials; both are armoured in some kind of unknown, Cybertronian material.

Even if we give Godzilla his Burning Mode, I don't think he's going to survive an encounter with either Autobot.

But then again, Fort Max is a pacifist and Metroplex is highly benevolent. So chances are they won't be fighting to kill him, but just to incapacitate him senough so he has to go and soak up radiation for another 1000 years...

Which is a good thing, because apparently, Metroplex has anti-matter weapons!?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Alright, I went and checked the size differences. Current Monsterverse Godzilla is about 120m.

The only information I can find suggests that Metroplex is 800m tall, and Fortress Maximus is, get this, 3000m tall. That's crush-the-kaiju-cast-of-KOTM-in-your-hands big.

And neither of them are made of Earth materials; both are armoured in some kind of unknown, Cybertronian material.

Even if we give Godzilla his Burning Mode, I don't think he's going to survive an encounter with either Autobot.

But then again, Fort Max is a pacifist and Metroplex is highly benevolent. So chances are they won't be fighting to kill him, but just to incapacitate him senough so he has to go and soak up radiation for another 1000 years...

Which is a good thing, because apparently, Metroplex has anti-matter weapons!?
    Megatron also has Anti-Matter Eye beams