Default 11 Joins the X-men(Fox)

Professor Xavier and Beast(Post-Dark Phoenix) head to Hawkins Indiana to recruit 11, after seeing her potential. Through much reluctance due to her leaving her friends, she accepts their offer in order to help learn about her powers.

How does she do?

What level of mutant does she fall into?

Who does she clique with?

Who does she fight with?

Can she be corrupted to join the brotherhood of mutants?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

As of the end of S3, she would not fit too well.

Outside of that, she's a decently strong telekinetic, with some other weird powers. She's also underdeveloped socially, although doing much better on that scale by the end of S3.

She's generally a nice, pure person who doesn't want to hurt people. She's also naive enough to take bad advice, so she could be corrupted, but she'd just as likely to stick to people who treat her well from the start. It would all really depend on who talked to her first.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    As of the end of S3, she would not fit too well.

Outside of that, she's a decently strong telekinetic, with some other weird powers. She's also underdeveloped socially, although doing much better on that scale by the end of S3.

She's generally a nice, pure person who doesn't want to hurt people. She's also naive enough to take bad advice, so she could be corrupted, but she'd just as likely to stick to people who treat her well from the start. It would all really depend on who talked to her first.
    Keep her away from Cyclops, I guess.

Coincidentally, Wolverine would probably do a decent job raising her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Coincidentally, Wolverine would probably do a decent job raising her.
    That's kind of his MO.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    That's kind of his MO.
    Well yea, but she's also just another X-23/Weapon X type. He'd totally get her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well yea, but she's also just another X-23/Weapon X type. He'd totally get her.
    I was agreeing with you - dude's great with the young'uns.