View Poll Results: We the jury find the Defendant, Scott Summers, to be...

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of Murder in the First (or Second) Degree

13 9.77%
  • Guilty of Voluntary (or Involuntary) Manslaughter

13 9.77%
  • Not Guilty by way of Self-Defense

25 18.80%
  • Not Guilty by reason of Insanity

62 46.62%
  • Not Guilty (Other)

20 15.04%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

God, Beast and Wolverine are the WORST fucking X-Men, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Not like I care about this "event" but what?! That's what Logan told Steve:

He mentioned that the Phoenix was both a force of death and rebirth and he never said that Cyclops wanted to use it to resurrect Jean that doesn't make any sense and no Wolverine didn't tell Captain America that the Phoenix force was coming to destroy earth it's Cap who told him that it was destroying planets on its wake. It was something both him and Stark learned after they found Nova at the start of the story.
    Thank you for clearing up and saving me the pain of reading that story again. PEF is cool, but his knowledge on Logan is pretty faulty.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Thank you for clearing up and saving me the pain of reading that story again. PEF is cool, but his knowledge on Logan is pretty faulty.
    I hadn't seen the bottom panels (I own the AvX trade). Someone (Aaron?) went to a lot of trouble to distance him from the top panels.

I accuse Scott Summers of being a lying liar pants. He goes by the name of Cyclops while having two perfectly functioning eyes that shoot lasers.

How does he think that makes the Nick Fury's feel? Or the actual mythological cyclopes feel?

He should either remove an eye, or change his name to Biclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I accuse Scott Summers of being a lying liar pants. He goes by the name of Cyclops while having two perfectly functioning eyes that shoot lasers.

How does he think that makes the Nick Fury's feel? Or the actual mythological cyclopes feel?

He should either remove an eye, or change his name to Biclops.
    He only has one working eye now, actually. Basic discovery, your honor. Just sharin' new developments.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I hadn't seen the bottom panels (I own the AvX trade). Someone (Aaron?) went to a lot of trouble to distance him from the top panels.
    Fair enough, i read it when it was coming out but because i really don't want to read it again i didn't bother to comfirm deny what you said. I just find ridiculous to say that Logan caused AvX when i'm pretty sure that Cap was planning his Utopia trip before he talked to him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What evidence do you have to support this?
    I'm forgetting the exact issue, but I'm pretty sure Unit hinted towards seeing a phoenix host with their five lights before and making way for evolution. Honestly, I'm fuzzy on the details as I don't exactly remember. Hopefully someone does.

Either way, Cable told Scott that he needed to protect Hope and ensure she fulfills her destiny in order to prevent a horrible future. So, as far as we know, Scott did what he needed to.

Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 07-02-2019 at 03:30 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fair enough, i read it when it was coming out but because i really don't want to read it again i didn't bother to comfirm deny what you said. I just find ridiculous to say that Logan caused AvX when i'm pretty sure that Cap was planning his Utopia trip before he talked to him.
    The thing is the top panels Wolverine is still giving misleading information at best, and worse he has a teacher at his school who has more experience than Logan, Scott, and Cap combined (Rachel).

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He only has one working eye now, actually. Basic discovery, your honor. Just sharin' new developments.
    Point of order, until it's actually removed he still technically has two eyes, and is therefore is still, by definition a Biclops.

If he was clinically depressed he could be Sigh-Clops.

But right now he is just a Lie-Clops.

Point of order, until it's actually removed he still technically has two eyes, and is therefore is still, by definition a Biclops.

If he smoked a ton of weed, then he'd he High-Clops.

If he smoked a ton of weed, then he'd he High-Clops.
    After Dark Phoenix Saga he was a Cry-Clops.

You're welcome!

BANNED

That would be Wolverine, who said that the Phoenix is a force of death with no other redeeming qualities, and that Scott wanted to use it to bring Jean back from the dead.

Both of those are lies, BTW.
    Adds up for me.

BANNED

But right now he is just a Lie-Clops.
    Since he killed Charles he could also be Why-Clops?

I think a lot of people here are forgetting that Wolverine has had the Phoenix force himself. He has more first had knowledge of it than Cyclops.

AND Spider-man was the one that talked Wolverine-Phoenix down when he was about to go Dark Phoenix.

Also, I'd dismiss Cable's statements as Cable has a history of giving people misleading statements and half truths, and while he said Cyclops will have to make a hard decision and do the right thing, at no point does he say what that decision is or what the "right thing" Cyclops is supposed to do is.