Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Circuit Breaker (G1 Transformers) vs Ultron (MCU)

Circuit Breaker remembers that she's technically a Marvel character and replaces the Avengers for every major battle with Ultron that happens in Avengers 2.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Any good feats?

Incredible Member

circuit breaker knocked out unicron.

(mind you she dropped into a neurotic mess afterwards)

Well, she caused him a moment of agony anyway. Which is still pretty impressive. I don't... THINK he was incapacitated by it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Circuit Breaker remembers that she's technically a Marvel character and replaces the Avengers for every major battle with Ultron that happens in Avengers 2.
    Her specialty is machines, so she's taken out by Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in Johannesburg.

Bet you didn't see that coming.

Well, she caused him a moment of agony anyway. Which is still pretty impressive. I don't... THINK he was incapacitated by it.
    It was a single moment where Unicron could not move, which was the moment the surviving Cybertronians needed to win.

Still, this feat is way beyond SMvFL as Circuitbreaker never showed this level of power before. Of course, she's a character I've always hated and not even Simon Furman could make me like her.

Bet you didn't see that coming.
    Nah, I did, and that certainly may take her out in some battles. Notably, her specialty being machines doesn't mean she can't fight other things. This is someone who created and controlled her own gestalts at times. Quicksilver may skew things against her though; I can't recall if she had any particular speed feats.

Still, this feat is way beyond SMvFL as Circuitbreaker never showed this level of power before.
    I don't think it can really be called SMvsFL because there's not actually a great standard to judge it by, and of course it was essentially a noted power up from her usual operating level by virtue of being a rage-induced moment that subsequently left her a vegetable. And she's the only one who had the powers she had. It's more like she went all out in a psychic duel and fried her brain in the act. What's useful about it as a feat is that, where she was able to control other TFs and stuff, with Unicron, he himself is a noted telepath, so it shows that she's at least capable of brute forcing her way through defenses. She generally steamrolled robots otherwise, so I take Unicron as showing the absolute upper limit of her technopathy. There's just not a lot between gestalts and Unicron for powerscale. It's not like she physically overwhelmed him.

Anyway, she has lots of other good moments of generally just completely overwhelming whatever TFs she got put up against, controlling them, making her own gestalts, and so on. Very notable technopath. Of course, she was imagined before the real internet era.

Of course, she's a character I've always hated and not even Simon Furman could make me like her.
    Yeah she's kind of a total disaster of a character, but she's one that I WANT to like, and she fits in well with a lot of what the comic TFs were doing, with their war having consequences and ruining lives and stuff, all building up to everything with Unicron. My main problem with her is that she acts like some writer's fear of women having any kind of power personified.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 06-30-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Nah, I did, and that certainly may take her out in some battles. Notably, her specialty being machines doesn't mean she can't fight other things. This is someone who created and controlled her own gestalts at times. Quicksilver may skew things against her though; I can't recall if she had any particular speed feats.
    She doesn't have speed feats. Quicksilver kills her.

I don't think it can really be called SMvsFL because there's not actually a great standard to judge it by, and of course it was essentially a noted power up from her usual operating level by virtue of being a rage-induced moment that subsequently left her a vegetable. And she's the only one who had the powers she had. It's more like she went all out in a psychic duel and fried her brain in the act. What's useful about it as a feat is that, where she was able to control other TFs and stuff, with Unicron, he himself is a noted telepath, so it shows that she's at least capable of brute forcing her way through defenses. She generally steamrolled robots otherwise, so I take Unicron as showing the absolute upper limit of her technopathy. There's just not a lot between gestalts and Unicron for powerscale. It's not like she physically overwhelmed him.
    She set Unicron's circuits on fire after a comic history where on three separate occasions of fighting small groups of Transformers, she depleted her energy. Sorry, you don't go from barely able to fight small numbers of Transformers to holding the Transformers Dark God himself for a few seconds because of rage. It was a moment of bad storytelling that never made a lick of sense.