Default Post-Crisis reading order

I'm going back and re-reading my collection for the first time in 20+ years. I just read Crisis on Infinite Earths, and I'm reading the immediate post-Crisis stuff now.

I don't remember, though: Does the start of Wonder Woman's solo series come before or after the Legends miniseries? Or do they crossover, with the solo series starting in the middle of Legends?

Thanks!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fromper View Post
    I'm going back and re-reading my collection for the first time in 20+ years. I just read Crisis on Infinite Earths, and I'm reading the immediate post-Crisis stuff now.

I don't remember, though: Does the start of Wonder Woman's solo series come before or after the Legends miniseries? Or do they crossover, with the solo series starting in the middle of Legends?

Thanks!

I assume you did not mean the 4 issue Wonder Woman: Forgotten Legends series by Busiek (Perez's run on Wonder Woman started after this).

Perez's run started before the 6 issue Legends mini series by Byrne, but it depicted her first interaction with the rest of the super hero world.

Spectacular Member

WW #8 ("Time Passages") talks about Diana's involvement in the "Legends" mini-series, so issues #1-7 take place before that.
    Last edited by The I.A.D.C.; 07-03-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Ok, thanks.

I was kinda confused looking at the cover dates of these things. Besides the fact that my copy of WW #1 doesn't HAVE a cover date - I had to look it up online to figure out when it was published. But WW #1 and Legends #4 were both the same month (Feb '87). Given that Diana is on the cover of Legends #6, I know she must be in there somewhere, but it's been so long since I last read these books (at least 20 years) that I couldn't remember how this all worked.