Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Yes. 1.688 posts but i continue to feel unwelcomed.
    I haven't been sarcastic or i haven't insulted no one for any kind of spelling mistake. Sometimes, i feel that i have been bullied.
    I want the moderator to inform the Administrator to delete my account permenantly because i do feel unwelcomed.
    Last edited by Minerboh; 06-30-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Yes. 1.688 posts but i continue to feel unwelcomed.
    I haven't been sarcastic or i haven't insulted no one for any kind of spelling mistake. Sometimes, i feel that i have been bullied.
    I want the moderator to inform the Administrator to delete my account permenantly because i do feel unwelcomed.
    Ok. My last reply was not cool and I have erased it. After 1688 post on a forum about comics, I found funny that you don't understand the basic rules of Continuity in the DC and Marvel Universe, BUT I really don't like bullying. Don't give up your passion because 3 or 4 people (like me) found one of your questions stupid. We really don't represent everyone and a majority of people in this forum are very cool and understanding.
    Last edited by lordozone; 06-30-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Ok. after 1688 post on a forum about comics, I found funny that you don't understand the basic rules of Continuity in the DC and Marvel Universe, BUT I really don't like bullying. Don't give up your passion because 3 or 4 people (like me) found one of your questions stupid. We really don't represent everyone and a majority of people in this forum are very cool and understanding.
    It is extremely hard to understand DC continuity. Even veteran comic readers have difficulty to understand DC continuity. I am not inclined to know the entire history of the entire multiverse of DC especially now after the Rebirth event in which we learn this, we learn that and this applies and that does not apply.
    And for your information, i have encountered many stupid questions and i haven't being sarcastic in the slightest. I have tried to help in the best of my ability and knowlenge.
    And i didn't saw cool or understanding the earlier replies regarding the correct depiction of the word canon (there, satisfied?).
    I am Greek and it is logical that the english language is not my field of expertise just as you wouldn't express greek as good as your native language. I have mentioned before and i have wrote it under my avatar.
    Despite this they were multiple times that i have been ridiculed for this.

I want the Admin to delete my account so i cannot bother you with my ''stupid'' questions.
    I hope that you are happy.

Mighty Member

It is extremely hard to understand DC continuity. Even veteran comic readers have difficulty to understand DC continuity. I am not inclined to know the entire history of the entire multiverse of DC especially now after the Rebirth event in which we learn this, we learn that and this applies and that does not apply.
    And for your information, i have encountered many stupid questions and i haven't being sarcastic in the slightest. I have tried to help in the best of my ability and knowlenge.
    And i didn't saw cool or understanding the earlier replies regarding the correct depiction of the word canon (there, satisfied?).
    I am Greek and it is logical that the english language is not my field of expertise just as you wouldn't express greek as good as your native language. I have mentioned before and i have wrote it under my avatar.
    Despite this they were multiple times that i have been ridiculed for this.

I want the Admin to delete my account so i cannot bother you with my ''stupid'' questions.
    I hope that you are happy.
    Not happy, but it's your choice.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    Not happy, but it's your choice.
    Yes but you have forced meto that choice.
    Hope that you are satisfied.

Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

Yes but you have forced meto that choice.
    Hope that you are satisfied.
    No one's forcing you to leave. The guy apologized so just let it go. If you have any questions you can PM me directly. No question will be stupid. You can ask anything you want.