Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would have liked to see some version of Armor Wars with Iron Man. Seeing Tony having to track down and neutralize his stolen tech could have been an epic storyline. It would have given them an excuse to intro a bunch of new tech based baddies in one movie and it could have brought back Rockwell as Justin Hammer. They could maybe still do it with Rhodes if they decide to do a solo War Machine movies I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I would have liked to see some version of Armor Wars with Iron Man. Seeing Tony having to track down and neutralize his stolen tech could have been an epic storyline. It would have given them an excuse to intro a bunch of new tech based baddies in one movie and it could have brought back Rockwell as Justin Hammer. They could maybe still do it with Rhodes if they decide to do a solo War Machine movies I suppose.
    Oh yeah, Armor Wars would've been awesome.

Then again, we've still got several armored heroes around and maybe Riri Williams at some point so they might do a variant with it, just not with Tony.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of weird how they never mention Quicksilver once after AoU. Almost like they didn't want to go through the trouble because of something with Fox or whatever.
    I wondered about that too. Price of detente? Fox's QS had a sister, but not a twin, and I don't recall anyone ever uttering her name.

It also would have accounted for why Iron Man Un-hung up his suits after IM3.

Huh. Nifty What If: If IM3 had been part one of Armor Wars, Civil War could have been part two, with Captain America and Iron Man flipping sides of the conflict, and Iron Man's rampage being another cause for The Accords. Of course, that wouldn't have fit with the characters the franchise gave us, or advanced Winter Soldier's story.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Huh. Nifty What If: If IM3 had been part one of Armor Wars, Civil War could have been part two, with Captain America and Iron Man flipping sides of the conflict, and Iron Man's rampage being another cause for The Accords. Of course, that wouldn't have fit with the characters the franchise gave us, or advanced Winter Soldier's story.
    To be honest, Iron Man 3 being Armor Wars would've been preferable to the Mandarin storyline for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Well, that and the actors kinda want to move on with their lives/careers, selfish bastards
    Plus they get older (as do we all).
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Boisterously Confused

As I think on it, they could have framed an entire Phase around Armor Wars.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Plus they get older (as do we all).
    Unless you're Tom Cruz

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    As I think on it, they could have framed an entire Phase around Armor Wars.
    They could do another whole trilogy with Rhodey and Pepper tracking down lost Stark Tech. With Tony gone they could see it as their duty to protect his legacy. Be good way to bring in Riri if they wanted to in movie 2 or 3. Plus it your could intro a lot of B and C listers in the process.