Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
“Rorschach sucks.” I got such a kick off that issue. The whole time I was thinking, “Vic, you dummy!” ...If that’s what you’re referring too. Otherwise, scratch that. Admittedly, I don’t watch a lot of TV or streaming... I had no idea that existed until just now. I don’t know a lot about the character, but I must say that I am intrigued. I was thinking about hunting down some issues... but I’m not sure yet.
Yup, was talking about Rorschach sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
Not really having read much of the Ditko Question at the time, I didn't see them as any way similar. Now I see how Rorschach was inspired the Vic, but a lot more damaged. They're still very different now since the objectivist Question hasn't really been around in a long time - he's become a lot more post-modern and if anything almost the opposite of objectivist thinking.

All the Rorschachs in the HBO series just makes me think of "V for Vendetta," another Moore creation.
That's a good thought. I think that the JLU Question feels a lot more connected to Rorschach than the O'Neil and afterwards Question versions.