Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    Well done! Do you have a portfolio online?
    Kinda - I post stuff on DeviantArt, mostly for the free hosting (for now) . Random DC and Marvel characters and a Legion of Superheroes fan comic if you're into them.

Can we see?
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Oh, duh - I had meant to throw in a link:
    https://www.deviantart.com/drakeb3005/gallery/

I had another idea for a Vic drawing, but we'll see if I get to it, time and motivation permitting.

That's the one.
    Cool, I’m actually looking forward to that series. Got into the Question at the right time it seems. :P

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh, duh - I had meant to throw in a link:
    https://www.deviantart.com/drakeb3005/gallery/

I had another idea for a Vic drawing, but we'll see if I get to it, time and motivation permitting.
    That Question picture is so badass. Loving the art, very dynamic. I’m liking that your work isn’t so static.

Transformation.

Capture.JPG
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Look at that hair - Vic was really a man of the 90's under Cowan's pencil. The oversized coat, then later the baseball cap and big jacket, etc. For some reason they decided to give him brown hair as The Question as well. I prefer him with black hair, but I do appreciate that they made his colors darker - that powder blue suit was no bueno.

lol The 90s really stands out. :P He started off with short hair and then went all 90s on everyone.

I liked that underlying story where Vic felt like he and the Question were different people. Plus, I love that “...and another part that loves it.” What a nerd.

I'm happy with whatever hair color or suit color as long as the color changes when the gas is released. Also, I prefer business suit Question to trenchcoat Question

I'm happy with whatever hair color or suit color as long as the color changes when the gas is released. Also, I prefer business suit Question to trenchcoat Question
    I agree with all of that. I noticed that after his initial run had ended and he began to appear elsewhere, that his suit didn’t change. After going through dialogue of Tot in nearly every issues stating that Vic was changing into his chemically treated clothes, you’d figure that would stick around.

Also, I love the business suit look, but I also liked in the O’Neil how he had a variety of clothes. The Trenchcoat is alright, but I think they’re really pushing the noir vibe with him.

I'm optimistic Lemire will show a variety of looks for the character. The plot itself lends itself to it plus he's demonstrated a tendency to be experimental in terms of character design in the Moon Knight series.

Cowan's familiar with multiple Question outfits too.

My main concern for the Lemire Sage series is Cowan. Some of the pencils in his Question run are pretty painful. He excels at closeups though. I did take a look at his later work and I like it a great deal more so again, I'm optimistic about the series.

All-New Member

Anyone excited for The Question:The Deaths Of Vic Sage coming from DC Black Label?

I'm optimistic Lemire will show a variety of looks for the character. The plot itself lends itself to it plus he's demonstrated a tendency to be experimental in terms of character design in the Moon Knight series.

Cowan's familiar with multiple Question outfits too.

My main concern for the Lemire Sage series is Cowan. Some of the pencils in his Question run are pretty painful. He excels at closeups though. I did take a look at his later work and I like it a great deal more so again, I'm optimistic about the series.
    I am ready to see how that pans out. I also wonder how his whole chemical thing is going to work. It certainly has me curious.

I had to look it up to be sure, but you are certainly right about the close ups. Some of them were pretty goofy. Though, I actually enjoyed a lot of the artwork in the original O’Neil run overall. Nowadays, I’ve seen some of his work. The way his style is, can certainly “enhance” a story... I’m having a hard time wording what I want to say, but I think it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknightDetective View Post
    Anyone excited for The Question:The Deaths Of Vic Sage coming from DC Black Label?
    Yes! Me! I try to not get excited, but I can’t help myself here... :P Actually, I’m pretty sure I read that it was supposed to be out November 20... but it was missing in the November solicitations... what’s up with that? The Joker one was there...

Transformation as per Ditko
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknightDetective View Post

I am now I did not know about it. Big fan of the Q. He had a great origin when he was introduced into the DCU. His scenes with GA and Lady Shiva are gold.

Always thought #6 was one of the best Question covers and great cover in general.

Capture.jpg