Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    This image actually made me think she's dying. There's something too perfect about it.
    Like in an "I'm bleeding out but this is a peaceful death" sort of way? Dark as hell. But that would probably explain why Scott is sort of sulky even though he's always like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This panel and that other of the shirtless hug (with the hilarious reactions by the NM) are making me think Scott/Dani were one of the couples he cut for time.
    oh god i hope not. Dani's just gotta stay away from the Summers brothers because I think Dani/Havok was also a rumored ship.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    dating the ex of your Au son? I think no. Dani was asking Shan to have a dinner on mutant new souls
    After Storm/Cable and Nightcrawler/Rachel there is nothing sacred in that family.

Anyone knows which issue this could be from?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    gives her powers back just to kill her by the end

I think Rosenberg hinted at a happy ending. So that probably means after a couple more heartbreaking deaths, the X-Men reverse the vaccine and (hopefully) kill Callahan. Then they probably get called to help the X-Men in AOXM: Omega.
    It fits with how uncanny been going

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It seems to be from the omega issue.

BANNED

Age of X-Man Omega. That's Buonfantino art, most definitely.

Judging by the image of Scott and Logan, I'm guessing he won't recover his right eye, judging by the "smoke" coming from the left side. Because that looks like AoXM Omega.

Cyclops and Dani on that panel is most likely them reminiscing about the current arc in #22, which will have bonus pages.

Some of y'all should hit the brakes on calling writers names here and on Twitter, by the way. Not only is it against forum rules, but it does nothing but push the writers/editors into keeping their distance. This is not a revolutionary cause, neither are any of you fighting for actually oppressed people to give this aggressive behavior some semblance of legitimacy. It's freaking comics, for Jesus Summers' sake.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

Judging by the image of Scott and Logan, I'm guessing he won't recover his right eye, judging by the "smoke" coming from the left side. Because that looks like AoXM Omega.
    Either it isn't, or it is and he recovers it there, because he has both in HoX/PoX.

Jean looks like she got smacked in the face with a cricket bat. What’s wrong with her face?

Is that Scott/Logan panel some Messina art or Buonfantino? I guess that means the “Elixir heals Cyclops” theory is out of window, maybe. It’s hard to pinpoint what might be coming first, or if the backup art in #22 will be different from Larroca.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Like in an "I'm bleeding out but this is a peaceful death" sort of way? Dark as hell. But that would probably explain why Scott is sort of sulky even though he's always like that.
    Yeah, like it's some final mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Kinda weird he likes Jott but dislikes the Spider-marriage which is just Jott but better

He’s an enigma!
    To be fair, I don't think he's necessarily in favor of Jott married and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It seems to be from the omega issue.

Cyclops and Dani on that panel is most likely them reminiscing about the current arc in #22, which will have bonus pages.

Some of y'all should hit the brakes on calling writers names here and on Twitter, by the way. Not only is it against forum rules, but it does nothing but push the writers/editors into keeping their distance. This is not a revolutionary cause, neither are any of you fighting for actually oppressed people to give this aggressive behavior some semblance of legitimacy. It's freaking comics, for Jesus Summers' sake.
    Thanks. I guess this is the last time we'll see her Red costume in a while lol. Though I don't really like how she looks here at all... Weird face, bulky costume, hair is colored too light... It's weird cause Hank and Kurt look fine.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 07-01-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think any of the people in charge of marvel wants any relationship stable and happy. They eventually screw them all.
    If they could break Sue and Reed they would but their marriage is an essential part of the family feeling of the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    yeah, like it's some final mirage.
    BOOOoooOOO

BANNED

To be fair, I don't think he's necessarily in favor of Jott married and happy.

Thanks. I guess this is the last time we'll see her Red costume in a while lol. Though I don't really like how she looks here at all... Weird face, bulky costume, hair is colored too light... It's weird cause Hank and Kurt look fine.
    It's like a bee stung her between her eyes.

Folks, keep your comments about the work. We have rules about treating comic professionals with respect, mature criticism is welcome, childish insults and rude behavior is not.

Also, I was glad to see some of you refusing to answer the rallying call to go bother/harass someone on Twitter. No one should be using the forums for that kind of garbage, so my thanks to you.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)