View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Is Or Will Be a Skrull?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captain America

2 7.14%
  • Iron Man

4 14.29%
  • Thor

1 3.57%
  • Hulk

2 7.14%
  • Scarlet Witch

2 7.14%
  • Nick Furry

8 28.57%
  • Hawkeye

7 25.00%
  • Black Widow

3 10.71%
  • Maria Hill

10 35.71%
  • War Machine

6 21.43%
  • Ant-Man

2 7.14%
  • Falcon

2 7.14%
  • Agent Coluson

6 21.43%
  • Elektra

2 7.14%
  • Other

7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Time To Play GUESS! THAT! SKURLL!

With Marvel's Cinematic Universe headed further into the stars it is only a matter of time before we receive a movie or movies about the Skrull Invasion! One of Marvel's most rememberable events in recent years. Due to this I thought it would be fun to predict who is/has/or even will be replaced by a Skrull now with my favorite Marvel Comics CBR frequent visitors.

The idea is to talk, debate, and give reason on who may potentially be a Skrull in disguise. This is suppose to be fun exercise so please keep it civil. Also, any Factual Information about movies that have not come out yet or have only been in theaters for two months please use SPOILER TAGS to not ruin it for others. Also, if you think someone is a Skrull or will be one please give a reason why.

I will be placing my top 8 guess later today. HAVE FUN!

Edit: Keep in mind that you can pick characters from the TV universe as well. I have a couple from there of my own.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 12-10-2018 at 05:42 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I'm guessing Ross. Real Ross should be a lot funnier. Skulls replace him so he can both limit the hero community and get a foothold in Wakanda.

TV characters have no place in this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    If they reveal skulls in the MCU, I'm pretty sure they'd throw a few in Agents of SHIELD too (assuming the show is still around).

Wouldn't be shocked if we found one in Runaways too.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm guessing Ross. Real Ross should be a lot funnier. Skulls replace him so he can both limit the hero community and get a foothold in Wakanda.
    Oh, that is a very good guess. He wasn't on my list before but now he is. Didn't even think of him. Up to 9 now.

Eh....we all know that Agents of Shield piggy backs off of everything the Marvel Movies do. Now that they are in Space it going to happen, besides "It's all connected" right? My guess for the AOS is either Fits or Jemma as a future prediction. I'll give my reasons why later.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I feel like they'll be unaffected. Skrulls will be CGI heavy species that'll require a movie budget CGI, make-up and costumes. Can they make them look same as the movies? We don't know the extend of what the TV shows can do. I doubt Feige would be okay with a tv show using skrulls half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    That's the wrong Spider-Man up there.

Spider-Man would be a good way to write him out of the MCU if Sony ever sells the property to another studio.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I think Fury being a Skrull would have the biggest impact. So that's who I'll vote for.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Fury and Hill showing up in Captain Marvel puts good targets on their backs.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

It's Pikachu!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I feel like they'll be unaffected. Skrulls will be CGI heavy species that'll require a movie budget CGI, make-up and costumes. Can they make them look same as the movies? We don't know the extend of what the TV shows can do. I doubt Feige would be okay with a tv show using skrulls half-assed.
    The movies had no problem with AOS messing with Kree mythology, and they messed with it A LOT, even introducing some concepts the movies didn't. And I don't think Skrull makeup and CGI is all that complex. Green paint, pointy years and some wrinkles on their chin is not rocket science. As for the CGI, it would probably be used for when they are shapeshifting, but come on, even The CW does that decently with Martian Manhunter. And even if the movie Skrulls were these super complex looking characters, making all of them look the same is not necessarily an obligation. AOS has shown us that not all Kree look the same; there are different shades of blue and some of them have these details on their faces others don't. So why should all Skrulls look the same, specially considering they are literally able to make themselves look like anything?

I don't know if the TV shows will be affected or not, but I don't think the general concept of a Skrull is completely banned either if their stories ask for it and whatever context they use doesn't directly contradict any narrative established by the movies.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

An interesting exercise. I'll have to think on this ... though, for some reason, my mind went immediately to GROOT!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The movies had no problem with AOS messing with Kree mythology, and they messed with it A LOT, even introducing some concepts the movies didn't. And I don't think Skrull makeup and CGI is all that complex. Green paint, pointy years and some wrinkles on their chin is not rocket science. As for the CGI, it would probably be used for when they are shapeshifting, but come on, even The CW does that decently with Martian Manhunter. And even if the movie Skrulls were these super complex looking characters, making all of them look the same is not necessarily an obligation. AOS has shown us that not all Kree look the same; there are different shades of blue and some of them have these details on their faces others don't. So why should all Skrulls look the same, specially considering they are literally able to make themselves look like anything?

I don't know if the TV shows will be affected or not, but I don't think the general concept of a Skrull is completely banned either if their stories ask for it and whatever context they use doesn't directly contradict any narrative established by the movies.
    It's because you won't be seeing Kree in the movies in prominence or at all anytime soon again. Surely you watched GotG vol. 2? I don't think you realize what you said supports my side of the argument.
    I guess if Skrulls are one and done thing in movies, then maybe they can introduce them in the shows too. But I doubt that's the case. :/

I'm guessing Rhodey. I spotted some slight differences in him from Iron Man 1, into the rest of the movies. Very suspicious, if you ask me.