Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

i'll take back every mean thing i've ever said about panic if he uses star wars as a method to contain rosenberg's continuity-shattering power
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

It IS interesting that UXM overperforms in a marketplace that doesn’t exactly cater to Rosenberg’s ‘90s fetish.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Eletronic means are easier than print. But it will never last, people will start remembering

Well he sells and retailers like his run
    there was a problem like that in Death of X and Inhumans vs XMen.
    Emma faked the death of Scott with an illusion, but she had something like a tablet with images of the fake death of Cyclops, as if machines could have recorded that illusion.
    Only technomorphs like Jeffreys, or people who create physical illusions or holograms should be able to create recordable by camera illusions. But it seems writers dont put a lot of thought into that.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    This book is so poorly plotted that Square Enix laughs at it.
    Oooooh. Harsh.

Know what's funny? I went through Blindfold's short story last night and, yup, she told Gabriel he'd get caught and that they were all going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    And let's not forget the Sentinels. Imagine governments and soldiers all over the world trying to understand why they created giant killer machines for a specific purpose and their programming?

Those machines have all the information about mutants and how to detect them.

Whether for being a new status quo for House of X or for addressing the mutants in the marvel movies the fact is that this will not last long as there are several holes in Emma's plan.
    Buying giant purple robots and then forgetting why they made them seems like something I can imagine the American government doing.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Buying giant purple robots and then forgetting why they made them seems like something I can imagine the American government doing.
    Bureaucracy at It's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It IS interesting that UXM overperforms in a marketplace that doesn’t exactly cater to Rosenberg’s ‘90s fetish.
    the absolute power of the xavierfiles social media influencer empire

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the absolute power of the xavierfiles social media influencer empire
    You've summoned him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's not just memory erasing it's a mental block so you ignore the text and newspapers and or assume it's something else
    Kinda like Dr strange's psychic blindspots spell that made Spidey's identity secret again.

BANNED

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It goes to show that even if a writer "likes" a character, they won't always treat them well. Rosenberg "likes" Magik and Havoc, and they've been completely off since their arrival.
    I still remember the time Alex summers did not want to be called a mutant because it is a label that causes division. He wanted to be thought of as a human who happens to have powers

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I still remember the time Alex summers did not want to be called a mutant because it is a label that causes division. He wanted to be thought of as a human who happens to have powers
    Well guess be careful what you wish for and all that.

Here is a panel for the next issue:

Emma: Well my darlings you may now shower me with your immense gratitude now that I have made sure no one on Earth remembers who we are or what a mutant is.
    Alex: That's awesome Emma!
    Scott: Sure is, but I am curious how did you take care of all the electronic files and tech made specifically for our species?
    Emma:...The what?
    Scott: The files ONE, probably SHIELD had thanks to Nick Fury, The World Government mainframes that did register their mutants like Canada or Japan. How did you take care of those?
    Emma: ....AH ****!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    There's something about the ending that makes no sense. Even if Emma could wipe the knowledge of mutants from everyone's brain, there are still going to be all sorts of electronic records of mutants. There will also be a few individuals on Earth such as the Vision who Emma' powers will not effect. So, how long can mutants remain a secret?
    Why do people not read a thread before posting? It's like jumping into the middle of a conversation and just saying what was already discussed.