Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Can you imagine living in a world in which Alex Summers had one of the six votes in a decision with global consequences?
    Whoa!!! Gilo, check it out! You’re famous!!!

BANNED

Uh, what happened to Juggernaut??? I know his Gem was taken, but did Darkchild Illyana just ported him away??? Or did she just kill in the process of taking his Gem?........

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Whoa!!! Gilo, check it out! You’re famous!!!
    Lmao. As if micromanaging every X-Monday question wasn't enough.

BANNED

I thought he hated CBR.

I guess not enough to steal a good joke.

Activating the cure inside of a living mutant got Vanisher killed two issues ago, so I wouldn't hold out hope for Triage

Also I just realized that Banshee didn't even get a vote

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think Elixir is dead. They killed Christopher because They had him as a back up

As for the issue itself. It's not bad. But like I said this could all be Cyclops dreaming while he's still stuck in a coffin 6 feet under. So to reserve judgement for the last issue.

It's one way of bringing the X-Men to the MCU

Can't be all just a dream, due to War of the Realms. Dani lost her Valkyrie powers at the end of the UXM tie-in, as part of the deck clearing for Jane Foster. And Cyclops reunited with the Champions in their tie-in and told Dust to join them instead of his team.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    This...was a mess. Bring on Hickman. Pissed that Triage got killed off. There are so few notable black X-Men as it is.
    I thought Triage was in the Age of X-Man? He was seen with Goldballs in UXM #9, having apparently healed his injuries from Champions #24.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Triage was not even killed.

Callahan clearly say "one push of this button and you're back to just being a normal human".
    Sure looked like he was electocuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Not only that but we are not in a oral-based communication society. Videos have been made. Texts have been produced.
    The Champions would blow this charade open in short order. Not only is Viv probably immune to the memory wipe on account of being a robot, so are Bombshell and Dust, because they're mutants. Wouldn't take long for them to spread the word. Social media is their recruitment platform after all.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Ooookay. So mutantkind was (somehow???) psychically white-faced. You're welcome.

Going to need a few to process this, lol.

Conquering X-Twitter wasn’t enough. CBR WILL learn to love every single published X-Men comic in the name of positive vibes even if it means tweetdecking and X-Monday hostage takeovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Champions would blow this charade open in short order. Not only is Viv probably immune to the memory wipe on account of being a robot, so are Bombshell and Dust, because they're mutants. Wouldn't take long for them to spread the word. Social media is their recruitment platform after all.
    Bombshell and Dust likely dont know they are mutants and would have had their memories messed with as well. The only way this thing works is if the only mutants that arent affected were the mutants near Emma that she chose to tell her plan to. Unless this is picked up in Hickman's run, none of this even matters and will be quickly disregarded by next issue

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Ooookay. So mutantkind was (somehow???) psychically white-faced. You're welcome.

Going to need a few to process this, lol.
    Yeah.
    Emma's plan was the equivalent of eliminating racism by pretending that people of color never existed, even though they're still right in front of you.
    Or by eliminating sexual assault by convincing men that women never existed.
    She's solving the problem by hiding the victims, rather than treating the actual cause.

I hope that when this run is collected, it's called "Matthew Rosenberg's Murder Boner."
    At least now we KNOW that there's no way it can stick permanently, not with so many characters being wiped out. Even if it did stick, half of them would come back as clones by Mister Sinister.

Ugh. I'm too numb and tired of this to be angry about how characters I like are being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Lmao. As if micromanaging every X-Monday question wasn't enough.
    It's borderline obnoxious. I hate to be so candidly rude, but really he butts heads with anyone who questions any of the writers.

On another anecdotal/amused note, was there even a single mention of these comatose kids from last issue?

Also, I humbly suggest we all take a minute of posting silence to honor the fallen Sean Cassidy. That's, like, eight times longer than all his dialogue put together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Conquering X-Twitter wasn’t enough. CBR WILL learn to love every single published X-Men comic in the name of positive vibes even if it means tweetdecking and X-Monday hostage takeovers.
    No positive vibes for the Glob haters.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Also, I humbly suggest we all take a minute of posting silence to honor the fallen Sean Cassidy. That's, like, eight times longer than all his dialogue put together.
    Why did Rosenberg even bring him back? Then he got his mind back at the end of AXM, but simply seemed to be ignored in UXM...?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why did Rosenberg even bring him back? Then he got his mind back at the end of AXM, but simply seemed to be ignored in UXM...?
    They needed a flyer for that anti-vaccine subplot that totally went somewhere.

If anything from this run actually carries over to Hickman I'm gonna be pissed. Everything in this was crap. Everything in this made zero sense.