Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    If you had told me the Magik from Dead Souls and from UXM are written by the same writer I would've called you a liar.

Havok is always written worst by his fans (see also Remender). But tbf his personality has always been to be a whiny shitbag who needs constant validation from Polaris.
    This is 100% spot on!

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Emma was right

Since Scott is no longer worthy of Emma, ​​I suggest a new pairing Emma/Dr.Nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Since Scott is no longer worthy of Emma, ​​I suggest a new pairing Emma/Dr.Nemesis
    They greatly dislike each other. Though it does create some of the funniest dialogue.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Hope had Emma's powers before. And she used it now. Emma showed her how to use it in Gillens Sinister arc. It's something they would have noticed. Hope even says so when she's pointing a gun at Emma's head that she's protecting herself. Additionally, Hope read Emma's mind and saw the plan.

Also with one issue left unlikely. Scott abstained meaning he'll end up being right if it all goes wrong
    At least Scott abstained, so he won’t get as much flack as other team members would.......

It would go wrong........humanity would eventually remember Mutants......besides, they now have Sentinels that don’t have anything to hunt....(“So, why do we have Sentinels? Are the to defend against superbeings who go rogue that the Mandroids can’t handle? When Thanos, Galactus or some other cosmic threat attack again?”).........so, odds are Xavier would be the one to reverse this.......

Calling it now, Team gets home, Scott broods and decides to disband the team (since they all voted to Mindwipe the planet, something I know Scott has had issues with when the Professor did it or even Phoenix (the Phoenix Force when it thought it was Jean) did it to Kitty’s parents.......and the team lost several members in recent months.........) and at that moment the missing team members return from their AU mess.......
    Last edited by Decoy; 07-03-2019 at 10:53 PM.

They managed it without him as they never got him in the end.
    The global mind-wipe was probably just a part of the plan rather than all of it. I think Elixir will still be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    At least Scott abstained, so he won’t get as much flack as other team members would.......

It would go wrong........humanity would eventually remember Mutants......besides, they now have Sentinels that don’t have anything to hunt....(“So, why do we have Sentinels? Are the to defend against superbeings who go rogue that the Mandroids can’t handle? When Thanos, Galactus or some other cosmic threat attack again?”).........so, odds are Xavier would be the one to reverse this.......

Calling it now, Team gets home, Scott broods and decides to disband the team (since they all voted to Mindwipe the planet, something I know Scott has had issues with when the Professor did it or even Phoenix (the Phoenix Force when it thought it was Jean) did it to Kitty’s parents.......and the team lost several members in recent months.........) and at that moment the missing team members return from their AU mess.......
    He should disband the team, quit, and move to Alaska. Meet a new woman. Settle down. Maybe start a family.

Extraordinary Member

It is pretty hard to believe this is being written by the same guy who wrote Dead Souls. That book felt like it was carefully plotted out. While I don't hate this Uncanny like I hated Guggs' run, it does feel more like throwing everything at the wall.

The whole story is just so badly put together, but (for me) the main issue is Callahan. He's just not intimidating at all. He's like a really bad supply teacher.

Comic Geek in General

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    The whole story is just so badly put together, but (for me) the main issue is Callahan. He's just not intimidating at all. He's like a really bad supply teacher.
    He’s like a less intimidating Lang or Bastion........and there goes my theory that Callahan was just a disguise of a much more interesting villain.......

I wonder how bad the groans would be if they reveal that everything from issue 10 was a illusion, from the deaths to the increasingly desperate actions.......and everyone is ok.......(doubtful, but I wouldn’t put it past the creative team)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He should disband the team, quit, and move to Alaska. Meet a new woman. Settle down. Maybe start a family.

Yeah but 10 bucks says the woman would be a Clone somehow........for he tends to fall into that trap......

Maybe he’ll brood outside the mansion just as a massive energy surge reveals the team......or he’ll accidentally free demons again and the rest of the X-Men return while he’s being overwhelmed........or he’ll be mid discussion with Alex, Logan and maybe Cable over the future of the team when blinding flash and first sight is a returned Apocalypse which they start firing on before Apocalypse teleports out......

Or they won’t use any of these options.......for all we know the return would be the last 2 or 3 pages next issue, the bulk of the return happening in AoX Omega.....

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Semi-random thought: The second half of the latest issue didn't happen and the X-Men are still fighting inside that O.N.E. facility. That dreamy-looking sequence of Scott and Dani would be some sort of psychic construct in which Cyke has to accept or reject a world in which mutants have to hide.

It'd be at the very least approximately 10000% less idiotic than the notion of Emma somehow erasing all mentions/traces of mutantkind, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-04-2019 at 05:14 AM.

All-New Member

Don't worry Vulcan will pop up on Mars soon then Havok can be the ignored middle child
    Vulcan is coming back in HoX? That's great.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Being a Banshee fan is suffering.
    🕯⚰️☘️🇮🇪They have left us our Fenian dead🇮🇪 ☘️⚰️🕯

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    It'd be at the very least approximately 10000% less idiotic than the notion of Emma somehow erasing all mentions/traces of mutantkind, right?
    Come to think of it, Peter Parked needed the help of Tony Stark, Mr Fantastic and Dr. Strange to make the world forget his reveal. But somehow Emma pulls it off with just Cerebro? Why didn't the 3 genius think to ask the mutants to help the world forget Peter Parker?