Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think a lot of mutants - Husk and Cannonball, Jubilee, Northstar, Beast, etc. - would mind their families, friends, and teammates forgetting they existed.
    I mean as of right now their existence hasnt been wiped, only the fact that mutants are a thing. It just seems like people dont know anything about mutants, so those relationships should still be intact they just wont know that they have powers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm kidding at least because Emma's has absolutely no sense. You would need magic, Mephisto or a reality warper for this to be sustained in some way, it is way above the capabilities of a telepath.

It's just stupid. Not to mention all the people resistant to telepathy like Doom or robots like Vision
    thats where Cerebro and Cortez amping her up comes into play

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I mean as of right now their existence hasnt been wiped, only the fact that mutants are a thing. It just seems like people dont know anything about mutants, so those relationships should still be intact they just wont know that they have powers
    There are still too many loose robots for this to make sense. Vision, Jocasta, Victor Mancha, Viv...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    There has not been one issue after Disassembled that no one died, right?

Strongguy
    Loa
    Blindfold
    Joseph
    Wolfsbane
    Vanisher
    Chamber
    All Marauders
    Nasty Boys
    Shinobi Shaw
    Banshee
    Velocidad
    Triage

Gosh and I might have even forgotten a few,
    Sunspot
    Siena Blaze (Cortez mentions the rest of the Upstarts dying this issue)
    Trevor Fitzroy
    I think a ton of names Reavers died in #11 but I think they can move their consciousnesses to different bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    There are still too many loose robots for this to make sense. Vision, Jocasta, Victor Mancha, Viv...
    Emma assembles a new X-force to take care of those loose ends. Her first recruits are:

Marrow
    Mystique
    Kwannon

Mighty Member

Emma's telepath can now affect printed text, the internet, computers, people's minds, and tattoos that say things like "death to all mutants"...
    Why not shoot her with cosmic rays to give her reality warping while at it?

using your deus ex bad superpowers to just erase all prejudice from the minds of the entire planet is an easier and more practical feat
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Emma's telepath can now affect printed text, the internet, computers, people's minds, and tattoos that say things like "death to all mutants"...
    Why not shoot her with cosmic rays to give her reality warping while at it?
    The, Mutant, The

hqdefault.jpg

BANNED

I don't know why y'all are so bothered with Emma's plan or range when the real problem is that fucking Fabian Cortez was absolutely instrumental for it to happen. That's the major problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    There has not been one issue after Disassembled that no one died, right?

Strongguy
    Loa
    Blindfold
    Joseph
    Wolfsbane
    Vanisher
    Chamber
    All Marauders
    Nasty Boys
    Shinobi Shaw
    Banshee
    Velocidad
    Triage

Gosh and I might have even forgotten a few,
    After all these killings, a lot of love is needed… even if it doesn't end in an orgy.

Well, Emma has shown the ability to affect electronic devices in the past.. Where is Kwannon? Also, why did Emma need Elixir? To help her heal from the removing surgery? as he hasnīt shown up, does it mean she appears at top health/capability because of Cortez but maybe she is incredibly damaged? I think there has been so many deaths because editorial allowed it as the X Men are going to be revamped soon... so all this wont matter. Having said I am enjoying this story. It is interesting.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    using your deus ex bad superpowers to just erase all prejudice from the minds of the entire planet is an easier and more practical feat
    Even more shocked that the X-Men thought wiping their existence off the face of the Earth was a good idea that should’ve been considered. I guess it sounds good in theory, but it starts to fall apart the moment you use critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Well, Emma has shown the ability to affect electronic devices in the past.. Where is Kwannon? Also, why did Emma need Elixir? To help her heal from the removing surgery? as he hasnīt shown up, does it mean she appears at top health/capability because of Cortez but maybe she is incredibly damaged? I think there has been so many deaths because editorial allowed it as the X Men are going to be revamped soon... so all this wont matter. Having said I am enjoying this story. It is interesting.
    Yes, I suppose Elixir would have supported Nemesis and Sinister in the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I think Kwan is with the ONE. She and Logan went down, but Callahan wanted Logan alive, who was in a more critical situation, so he sent him to the infirmary. Maybe Kwan will pop up next issue to fight Callahan.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    B-but this would make Jean, Charles, and every telepath on Earth look like an idiot because they didn't do this eons ago.
    Who needs progress when we can draw out the same song and dance about oppression for at least another thirty years?