Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default I’d like a Legion of Superheroes cartoon done in the style of Young Justice.

Perhaps with Supergirl instead of Superman in the lead role.

I’d be down for it, I loved the original Legion cartoon that was on in the 2000’s and I’d love to see them make a return with a new show.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'm kind of wondering if the Young Justice universe will ever get around to their version of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of wondering if the Young Justice universe will ever get around to their version of the Legion.
    Could at least bring in Mon-El he should be active in their time period if he exist in this universe. Maybe even a L.E.G.I.O.N. appearance since they doing the space thing this season.

I've been thinking the same.

I think it's a no-brainer and that it would do very well as an original series on whatever streaming service AT&T and WarnerMedia have cooking up.

The action/adventure and soap opera and character development infused in YJ would translate to easily, plus space opera and sci-fi elements.

WarnerMedia, you better scoop up and get Weisman and team to sign the contract now before Disney lures him away with an offer to relaunch Gargoyles and a development deal for something else he'd like to create.

I really liked the 2006-07 show. Many flaws and for some reason it was awfully preachy at times but the concept was sound and there are a couple of really, really well written episodes.

Clark before he leaves for metropolis gets recruited by the legion, what's not to love about that? Make a new show damn you!!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Perhaps with Supergirl instead of Superman in the lead role.
    That would be great! I always resented DC not plugging a rescued Kara into the "Sensor Girl" role after Crisis.

Astonishing Member

As long as the new LoSH cartoon manages to effectively use its cast.YJ has too many characters for its own good and barely uses them most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    As long as the new LoSH cartoon manages to effectively use its cast.YJ has too many characters for its own good and barely uses them most of the time.
    At least with the Legion, the large roster is part and parcel with the franchise, rather then with YJ where they just shove in every teen hero, concept, and character they can think of.

Astonishing Member

At least with the Legion, the large roster is part and parcel with the franchise, rather then with YJ where they just shove in every teen hero, concept, and character they can think of.
    A large roster is part of the franchise, but the only superhero cartoons that had a large roster and used everyone well were Justice League Unlimited and X Men Evolution.