View Poll Results: Rosenberg's finale?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a psychic illusion.

7 6.93%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a dream.

0 0%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a virtual reality/Danger Room sequence.

2 1.98%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a non-canon What If? story.

4 3.96%
  • Time travel undoes what happened.

2 1.98%
  • Reality warping undoes what happened.

30 29.70%
  • Someone will use magic/science/mutant powers to heal/resurrect everyone.

15 14.85%
  • Some other kind of retcon (please elaborate).

4 3.96%
  • Nothing is undone. Everything sticks.

37 36.63%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    One of the reasons for what i hope it doesn't happen
    Nate: Dad?! What the Hell man?!

Scott: Fair is fair Nate. You kiss my ex wife, I kiss your ex girlfriend.

Well Señor Blanco has spoken.

BANNED

Ruh-roh .

Guess it really is a “Rosenberg breaks the toys Hickman isn’t using, HOXPOX resets everything in a way, ???, profit” scenario.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Where?
    What did he said?

Where?
    What did he said?
    pokemon go cheque the poll

You seriously think JDW is the one poster on this board who's above tweaking others for shits and giggles?

Incredible Member

I've liked the story all the way through. There have been lots of very strange things happening throughout it all to the point where you have to stop and wonder what is going on. This is deliberate, I'm pretty sure of it. As is making Cyclops an actual Cyclops, and making Banshee an actual Banshee (there have been times when I've thought his scream has been a harbinger of some of the deaths). I'm just wondering whether any of it has happened at all, have all of these been messed with in a way similar to those in Age Of X-Man, but they were picked up in a different way because they weren't there on the beach at the time? So is there a possibility that this is actually a part of that Age Of X-Man world? That would mean that the resolution of those books will tie into this one as well.

I just think that some of the stuff the writer had been building up to prior to this series have been subtly changed. Where he left Havok and Banshee at the end of Astonishing, where he left the New Mutants at the end of Dead Souls and where he left Multiple Man at the end of the mini series have all been slightly altered to where they are now. That I could easily understand if they had all been written by different people, but it has been the same writer. There are lots of people here who say Rosenberg doesn't do research, or ignores what has happened before, but is he going to do that with his own writing of only a few months before? I think not. Would he have forgotten that Banshee was no longer acting like a zombie at the end of Astonishing? I don't think so. So I maintain that everything here has been deliberately done, for a reason, and it will all (or mostly) be undone at the end of the next issue.

pokemon go cheque the poll
    Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    You seriously think JDW is the one poster on this board who's above tweaking others for shits and giggles?
    yeah. we should take this blah blah grain of salt analogy. but im still suspicious cause he also told us about the jean/bishop thing

yeah. we should take this blah blah grain of salt analogy. but im still suspicious cause he also told us about the jean/bishop thing
    And it may be a double bluff and all that tinfoilery. Just saying, there's still another issue of this plus the AoXM Omega issue, then Hickman comes in and kicks over all the anthills anyway. So yeah. Let's not worry too much over it.

I really would have prefered most of these characters in limbo instead of getting killed. Now we have to wait for one writer that cares enough for each of them to bring each one of them back (sadly most don't care for them all)
    This carnage leaves the characters in an unecessary and difficult position to be used on the future.

Maybe he learned about public pools

Incredible Member

I really would have prefered most of these characters in limbo instead of getting killed. Now we have to wait for one writer that cares enough for each of them to bring each one of them back (sadly most don't care for them all)
    This carnage leaves the characters in an unecessary and difficult position to be used on the future.
    Well, I think we'll see some of the "dead" ones stay behind when Hickman takes over and a new team (or two) might come out of it all. I've heard people mention a British, or European, based team like Excalibur, and that might include Banshee, Chamber and Wolfsbane among others.

Guess it really is a “Rosenberg breaks the toys Hickman isn’t using, HOXPOX resets everything in a way, ???, profit” scenario.
    That works. Hickman won't really undo Rosenberg, but won't really follow him