Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default Spider-Man 1994-1998 Cartoon

    Where and how do I get this back?

  2. #2
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Avengers Mansion. Get in through the basement. Find Doom's time machine. Bring some baggy pants.

    Or buy the rights to stream it off future cross-dimensional capitalist warlord Jeff Bozos' Amazon Pime Video service.

  3. #3
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Oh, and that'll cost $75, apparently.



  4. #4
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Ah Snoop Dogg, I get the feeling that I hate you. This should be comical. (get it, comical?)

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Avengers Mansion. Get in through the basement. Find Doom's time machine. Bring some baggy pants.

    Or buy the rights to stream it off future cross-dimensional capitalist warlord Jeff Bozos' Amazon Pime Video service.
    I was wondering who was responsible for not releasing this series to the masses!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), & Iron Man.

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam,Guardians of The Galaxy, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, & Spider-Man Life Story.

  6. #6
    Incredible Member kingaliencracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    936

    Default

    The general feeling is that it will be included on Disney+, along with X-Men and all other Marvel shows currently owned by Disney.

    However, if you have Comcast you can purchase each season digitally for about $15/each.

  7. #7

    Default

    I don't get why it's not on DVD.

  8. #8
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    I don't get why it's not on DVD.
    This. Despite some dated and jerky animation at times, it's a classic, and the art was really well-done, unlike the flat and childlike art style Marvel often uses for its cartoons today.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    I don't get why it's not on DVD.
    It is, in Britain. The question you should be asking is why it's not been released in the US.

  10. #10
    Incredible Member kingaliencracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    I don't get why it's not on DVD.
    There were some issues with the rights for several years, if I remember correctly. By the time the cartoon came underneath the Disney brand, DVD sales had fallen off due to Blu Ray and now more recently 4K Ultra HD, not to mention the streaming options available. The cost of converting a 25-year-old animated show to HD just to release it on a near-obsolete platform doesn't make a lot of sense financially.

  11. #11
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    There were some issues with the rights for several years, if I remember correctly. By the time the cartoon came underneath the Disney brand, DVD sales had fallen off due to Blu Ray and now more recently 4K Ultra HD, not to mention the streaming options available. The cost of converting a 25-year-old animated show to HD just to release it on a near-obsolete platform doesn't make a lot of sense financially.
    They could release it on the new Disney streaming service.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

  12. #12
    Incredible Member kingaliencracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    They could release it on the new Disney streaming service.
    I think the feeling is that they will. But as I stated above, if you have Xfinity it's available digitally through them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •