BANNED

Talking Earth VS...MOTHERFLERKEN' FLERKENS!

So...apparently we have been overtaken by a sort of stealth invasion.

You see, why we suddenly have so many cats in the world is because, well, they're not cats. They're FLERKENS. They just unfold themselves out of space-time pockets(i.e. themselves) walk into an animal shelter, and wait to be adopted.

At this moment it is known that at least 30% of domestic cats on Earth are not domestic cats at all, but FLERKENS. And as they breed, this percentage will only increase.

Also, it is hypothesized that up to 60% of cats on Earth might be Flerkens, which is just plain scary.

Can our Earth deal with a Flerken invasion?
    Last edited by T51R; 07-07-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

No, no we cannot.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Are Flerkens any different from cats in terms of what they want? I mean space-time manipulating cats that still act like cats, and just want cat things won't mess with Earth too much. It's pretty dense. It'll be fine. Now if they know how to use their power to blow up planets, then the Earth might be in trouble. But they Flerkens will be cutting themselves off from their free Tuna supply. So I doubt they'd do that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    So...apparently we have been overtaken by a sort of stealth invasion.

You see, why we suddenly have so many cats in the world is because, well, they're not cats. They're FLERKENS. They just unfold themselves out of space-time pockets(i.e. themselves) walk into an animal shelter, and wait to be adopted.

At this moment it is known that at least 30% of domestic cats on Earth are not domestic cats at all, but FLERKENS. And as they breed, this percentage will only increase.

Also, it is hypothesized that up to 60% of cats on Earth might be Flerkens, which is just plain scary.

Can our Earth deal with a Flerken invasion?
    Yeah but they just want milk, friskees and to be patted. What's the m****r f****n problem?
    Power with Girl is better.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah but they just want milk, friskees and to be patted. What's the m****r f****n problem?
    Sounds like my girlfriend.

Where do I find these girls? The common point to all of my dysfunctional relationships is still me, I suppose.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan