Default Ultimate Secret Wars

I started a new fan fic, about the 2015 Secret Wars crossover in Marvel, but starred by the heroes of Ultimate Marvel instead. So far I have written the prologue and 2 chapters. See Here

New chapter ready: Everything dies. Vision explains the Ultimates all about the incursions (meaning, all about Hickman's Avengers and New Avengers). Can be quite a ride...

New chapter: One More Day. The world is about to end, and the young heroes pass their last hours doing something that, in those bleak circumstances, only Aunt May could have thought about...

And finally, by popular request, Ultimate Peter Parker is back in Day of Reckoning. The hero everybody likes, against the villain everybody hates, who has a proposal that you may find familiar. But will Ultimate Peter accept it?

Are you using Mister Anger or somebody else?

That answers that question.

No, it doesn't. In any case, I'm using the canon between Cataclysm and Secret Wars (Miles, ultimate FF, all-new ultimates, guys that remained from the Ultimates and the X-Men, the Maker, Nick Fury, a spoiler character returned from death), and also the ones from 616 at the time of secret wars. In short, everything in both universes is the same, except for the incursion that stranded the Cabal in the Ultimate Universe, and things chabge from there on.

As for battleworld, it's also the same one, with god doom (and those with him), the Thors and the domains.

Yes, it does. I asked the question, so I am satisfied enough with the answer provided.

Chapter 9: The Breaking of the fellowship

The Thors attack the heroes, and a Ultimate hero that was thought lost ago returns... yes, in Battleworld! And the best part, it's canon!

Chapter 10: Warriors of Battleworld United

Thor and Iron Man are captive of the Thors. There's no way they can defeat them all, how can they escape from them? The title may give you a hint, if you catch the reference...

Chapter 16: Under Siege

All the people from the several points of Battleworld start to get back together as the story nears the climax. The survivors of the Ultimate universe, the Thors, A-Force, Thundra, Jessica Jones, Captain Marvel, the Spider-Verse gang (Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham, etc), Old Man Logan, the Liberators, the Squadron Supreme from "Supreme Power", the Magneto from "Pryde of the X-Men", etc; are all in a giant and massive war for the fate of Battleworld and the Multiverse... and not all of them will get out alive!