Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Beast is ready to move on....next step is to become a rug on someone's floor.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Emma is better than the X-Men but the Marvel universe ain't ready for Mama to take over yet

Rogue
    Storm
    Psylocke
    Cyclops
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Iceman
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I think every single character including the ones in the Academy X days have outgrown the X-Men. They all need to move one and a new generation should take over but Marvel would never do that because it is too risky and it sucks creating new characters you won't have the rights to. I always believed the X-Men should have had a rotating cast as characters for each generation.

I think everyone from 05 through Giant Size could fill a spot on any team in the 616. Other outliers are X-23, Emma Frost, Kitty Pride and Magik. Logan obviously doesn't need the X-Men as much as they need him and Storm has been misused for what seems like forever.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    I think every single character including the ones in the Academy X days have outgrown the X-Men. They all need to move one and a new generation should take over but Marvel would never do that because it is too risky and it sucks creating new characters you won't have the rights to. I always believed the X-Men should have had a rotating cast as characters for each generation.
    "Creating new characters you won't have the rights too"

Uh what?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    "Creating new characters you won't have the rights too"

Uh what?
    The writers/artists who work for Marvel won't have the rights to their creations as they would in an indie/creator-owned publication[so they aren't motivated to do their best work for the big publishers who will just take advantage of their creations if it was really good].
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The writers/artists who work for Marvel won't have the rights to their creations as they would in an indie/creator-owned publication[so they aren't motivated to do their best work for the big publishers who will just take advantage of their creations if it was really good].
    Case in point - David Cockrum was very poor at the end of his life and was suffering due to diabetes while many of his creations were making mega millions on the big screen. If was fans, friends in the industry, and other creators that rallied around him at the end of his life to get Marvel to give him some money to live on. It was a sad case for someone who created so many characters that became well known globally.

You should make a poll... I would vote for Emma, of course ;-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare