Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

While a good ending, considering editorial interfering, it still raises a few questions;
    How did Willis get out of prison when he supposedly died?
    Or, if it is the "confused" thing, how is it that Willis is so coherent compared to Sanctuary?
    And, who is Ma Gunn's other kid (Jason's uncle/aunt)?

These demand answers! And the Dark Trinity reunited!

Astonishing Member

I definitely think Solitary was just a roommate/inmate with him who absorbed a bunch of his memories and got all messed up. I'm curious to see how long before Willis drops the Wingman facade, because it's a cool reveal but obviously being Wingman permanently into the future doesn't seem quite appropriate to be his fate. It's a cool very DCU notion though, that these two convicts end up embroiled in some hijinx, with one becoming very super-villainy and the other being pretty covert and able to assume a false, tarnished super-hero identity.

I'm still really glad Lobdell brought Bunker into the mix and gave him something to do. I mean RH is a book that's kind of overcrowded with guest characters. I still want to know Jason and Ravager's deal. Or more about his history with Essence. Or Deathstroke. Wasn't Deathstroke on him at one point? Or ... oh man there's a dozen of them. Plus Artemis and Biz. Plus probably more dealing with Roy and maybe a visit with Starfire. Plus ... I mean ... Dick Grayson. Frankly I'd like to see Jason execute the KGBeast (who is a Bat-rogue from his days as Robin). And whatever happened to Scarlet? And can we get a Deacon Blackfire Cult story? Or a Magpie story? Or a NOCTURNA story? Or a story about Ambassador Garzonas?

I will say that I really like the direction of Luthor's offer though. It is a solid hook to get Red Hood on board.

Luthor still knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, yeah?
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm all for almost everything you said except Scarlet. She can stay in pre-flashpoint history.