Default Walter ( Alien Covenant) VS Khan (Star Trek) VS Black Widow (MCU)

Walter was an android. He had superhuman strength, durability, and seemingly combat training.
    Everyone starts with a knife.

Who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the hell is nattie doing here?

Well, she should be more skilled than both. And the knife means that she is physically weaker doesn't matter as Much. Not sure she is really that much weaker physically than them either.

either of them could still drop her with a single punch and they both are somewhat more durable that a knife isn't gonna stop them.

Eh. Nat is gonna go down from one punch. These guys aren't Steve Roger's. And both can be cut.

Which Khan is this? I'm not sure the recent one CAN be cut.

He powered through a vulcan neck pinch. Took /six/ phaser shots (presumably set to stun) without dropping or stopping. Spock was strong enough to tear off chunks of metal from the wall of a ship and bashed him over the face with it. Spock then pounded on him over a dozen times and he was STILL technically conscious.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Which Khan is this? I'm not sure the recent one CAN be cut.

He powered through a vulcan neck pinch. Took /six/ phaser shots (presumably set to stun) without dropping or stopping. Spock was strong enough to tear off chunks of metal from the wall of a ship and bashed him over the face with it. Spock then pounded on him over a dozen times and he was STILL technically conscious.
    good question. if this is original khan, nattie has a better chance since that one has far few combat feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Eh. Nat is gonna go down from one punch. These guys aren't Steve Roger's. And both can be cut.
    being cut and being hurt are two separate things. both of them have shown strength at or near cap levels, which as we have seen in her "fight" with bucky, is a bit too much for even someone of her immense skill.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Honestly, Cumberbatch Khan is pretty damn close to Steve Rogers. The dude takes out a fleet of Klingon attack ships ON FOOT. He's pretty silly.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Honestly, Cumberbatch Khan is pretty damn close to Steve Rogers. The dude takes out a fleet of Klingon attack ships ON FOOT. He's pretty silly.
    I assume this is all unarmed since it otherwise would be pointless.

I'm not familiar with the android guy. But Khan versus Natasha comes down to which Khan. If it's Cumberbatch, she really has no chance. If it's Ricardo Montalban, well, he still has the strength and the durability but he's too slow and she's going to take him apart at the joints.
    Power with Girl is better.

Khan can crush a mans head with his bare hands in a few seconds. The androids can ignore stab wounds and throw people ten feet with ease. Nat dies first.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I assume this is all unarmed since it otherwise would be pointless.

I'm not familiar with the android guy. But Khan versus Natasha comes down to which Khan. If it's Cumberbatch, she really has no chance. If it's Ricardo Montalban, well, he still has the strength and the durability but he's too slow and she's going to take him apart at the joints.
    It was not unarmed at all, but it really doesn't matter. He jumped around doing crazy acrobatics carrying a BFG and avoided everything they could send, while destroying them. Targeting computers, weapons that can focus on and hit ships moving at solar-system distances and speeds and trained fire control officers? Ha! I have black boots, a big gun and super nijutsu.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    - and super nijutsu.
    He knows not one, but TWO arts.

^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    He knows not one, but TWO arts.

^_^
    Needing a like button.