Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Any predictions for Absolute Carnage?

So with this event being teased heavily after issues such as Spider-man Immortal Hulk Fantastic Four what do you guys want to see and how do you see it ending? I want the main focus to be on Venom and Spider-Man as they have the most history with Carnage and I want them to take the lead, I want Miles to finally wear a symbiote I wanna see some crazy stuff as Carnage is a crazy character
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So with this event being teased heavily after issues such as Spider-man Immortal Hulk Fantastic Four what do you guys want to see and how do you see it ending? I want the main focus to be on Venom and Spider-Man as they have the most history with Carnage and I want them to take the lead, I want Miles to finally wear a symbiote I wanna see some crazy stuff as Carnage is a crazy character
    According to the September 2019 solicits, you do get your wish on Miles finally wearing a symbiote . . . or as the case might be, the symbiote wearing him. That said, I do concur with your wishes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I do really like that they found a way to keep Carnage true to his "sadistic, anarchic" self and yet still drive him down a path where he's fighting as a near single entity for a "bigger picture."

I'm not sure exactly how I could see it ending, though I think probably be safe in saying what happens in it will really only be effecting the main Venom book, since that's essentially what this event is, just an expanded Venom arc.

Especially since it is so soon since the last time, I wonder if the Amazing Spider-Man tie-ins will have any direct connection to what happened in Go Down Swinging.

Somebody dabs, somebody dies, might even be the same person doing both, but the ASM tie-ins will definitely be important to ASM, fucking me over.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Elements from it will pop up in Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom because Cates is a consultant on the cartoon.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Cletus Kasady might actually get killed by Venom and the Carnage symbiote temporarily destroyed, or fully merge with Knull. I would not be surprised if Kasady does meld with Knull only to be mercilessly absorbed, seen only as food by the god. Also, I hope the Life Foundation symbiotes stick around and don't go into limbo as before.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."