Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i need the official checklist of symbiote wearers
    At this point, especially after Venomverse, just about everyone of note in the MU.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's practically impossible in my opinion.

Especially when we're getting a Spider-Man cartoon that will be using Cates Venom concepts.
    We are?! Hot damn!
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    We are?! Hot damn!
    Season 3 of the current cartoon series, premiering in 2020, subtitled "Maximum Venom." Donny Cates will be the showrunner.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Season 3 of the current cartoon series, premiering in 2020, subtitled "Maximum Venom." Donny Cates will be the showrunner.
    I don't think he's the showrunner. He's just a consultant like Slott was for the prior seasons.

I just remembered that Norman and Normie Jr should be targeted cause they wore the symbiote during the Red Goblin arc. So I expect Norman to return to sanity pretty soon
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think he's the showrunner. He's just a consultant like Slott was for the prior seasons.
    Oh, consultant. Ok, then.

I just remembered that Norman and Normie Jr should be targeted cause they wore the symbiote during the Red Goblin arc. So I expect Norman to return to sanity pretty soon
    And Normie still has a portion of the Carnage symbiote inside him, so . . .

Just keeps getting better and better. Do you know if this new cartoon going to be more mature than the last few, or yet another shallow surface experience made for kids? A story with that title needs to hard-hitting and visceral.

And Normie still has a portion of the Carnage symbiote inside him, so . . .
    I imagine that he'll be targeted by Carnage eventually, but somehow I think that he'll be able to harness his symbiote powers to resist, maybe even beating Carnage one-on-one.

As for Norman, I have this cool, weird image of Carnage using him as some kind of pet, walking around with a symbiotic tendril for a leash wrapped around Norman's neck, and tormenting Norman and using him as entertainment as Norman continues to rave about how's he the real Cletus Kasady.

Anyone else think Flash is gonna get resurrected as a result of the event?

Just keeps getting better and better. Do you know if this new cartoon going to be more mature than the last few, or yet another shallow surface experience made for kids? A story with that title needs to hard-hitting and visceral.

I imagine that he'll be targeted by Carnage eventually, but somehow I think that he'll be able to harness his symbiote powers to resist, maybe even beating Carnage one-on-one.

As for Norman, I have this cool, weird image of Carnage using him as some kind of pet, walking around with a symbiotic tendril for a leash wrapped around Norman's neck, and tormenting Norman and using him as entertainment as Norman continues to rave about how's he the real Cletus Kasady.
    Could be delightfully twisted and creepy. And yes, I am hoping Season 3 at least steps its game up from the first two seasons so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I would hope so.

Flash being resurrected would be awesome. Also, though it's a long shot, part of me love to see Pat Mulligan come back as Toxin.

Flash being resurrected would be awesome. Also, though it's a long shot, part of me love to see Pat Mulligan come back as Toxin.
    That would be nice, too. I'm still disappointed he got killed off.

"Maximum Venom?" I don't know if I'd go that far .

Hmm, that seems like the type of thing that would happen in this type of crossover. It might be a bit soon, but it is meaningful to the characters.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

well in immortal hulk Carnage took Ross body and hes dead so probably Carnage takes Flash body and uses it as a symbiote zombie
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

so probably Carnage takes Flash body and uses it as a symbiote zombie
    Eddie already took that cordex thanks to the Maker.