Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This event is going to be Crazy issue 1 was totally worth the wait. Can't wait to see how this will all play out
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Regardless I think SOMEONE HAS TO perish for Carnage to be defeated in a sense. I mean that's often how these modern events turn out with someone make a great sacrifice for all, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Regardless I think SOMEONE HAS TO perish for Carnage to be defeated in a sense. I mean that's often how these modern events turn out with someone make a great sacrifice for all, right ?
    I dont actually believe this event will be the end of Carnage, I think he’ll scurry back to Knull and have a role later
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Deleted post

Anyone else wondering if the seemingly throwaway reference to the Sentry might point towards some kind of connection between the Void and Knull? After all, last time we saw the Void, he was rather...tentacle-y and monstrous. And Sentry WAS the last person to kill Carnage. And Knull is the god of the void before creation. And...

I dunno, I’m not saying it WILL happen, but...when I saw that line, a little ‘ding ding ding’ alarm went off in my head that it might not be totally a throwaway line.

18 posts about someone disliking every book with symbiotes have been deleted.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    18 posts about someone disliking every book with symbiotes have been deleted.
    Did you just want credit??

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I didn't want anyone to be confused about why they can't find a particular post.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wow.....just....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    wow.....just....wow.
    I don't get it either.

Incredible Member

I predict that it will be nothing short of a miracle that the event doesn't end after he tries to take the codex from Silver Surfer. If they don't nerf the crap out of SS in order for Carnage to survive the encounter i'll be very surprised.

If Ben dies (again!) we riot! Ben squad represent.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post

I wouldn't put it completely out of the realm of possibility that Ben bites it in this event just because it's almost a prerequisite that there's some type of significant character death in these types of events. On the other hand one could make the argument that Marvel making Ben the equivalent of Kenny from Southpark recently would kinda eliminate him as a "significant character" and thus the shock value gained from killing him again would be minnimal at best.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    I predict that it will be nothing short of a miracle that the event doesn't end after he tries to take the codex from Silver Surfer. If they don't nerf the crap out of SS in order for Carnage to survive the encounter i'll be very surprised.
    Considering Carnage has been pretty amped compared to that last encounter . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    I certainly hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    I wouldn't put it completely out of the realm of possibility that Ben bites it in this event just because it's almost a prerequisite that there's some type of significant character death in these types of events. On the other hand one could make the argument that Marvel making Ben the equivalent of Kenny from Southpark recently would kinda eliminate him as a "significant character" and thus the shock value gained from killing him again would be minnimal at best.
    That's a good point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering Carnage has been pretty amped compared to that last encounter . . .

I'm not disregarding his recent powerup but this is still the Silver Surfer we're talking about here. The list of characters who can pose any type of threat to SS when he's got nothing stopping him from accessing his full array of powers and abilities is not a very long one. The character basically has to have his powers restrained most of the time to make him useable otherwise he'd shred everyone.