Post-COIE continuity

I should know this, but different versions run together for me sometimes.

I know that Dinah did not know Batman’s identity (or rather didn't know Nightwing's) in Nightwing #58 (August 2001). I just don't know when she did learn or if she retconned into not knowing (having previously known in post-crisis).

I know that when Oliver came back from the dead in 2001, he was his pre-crisis self, so I presume he knew identities. Alas, I haven’t read a lot of Oliver post-COIE. I read Longbow Hunters and a few of the early GA series that followed, but it was not to my taste, and I hated what was done with the character. But that comic was very self-contained and Batman never showed up there. So I do not know if Ollie knew Batman’s identity in the early post-COIE days. Likewise, I liked him when he came back from the dead, but shortly thereafter, jerk!Ollie began reemerging and I quit reading.

Technically, I don't know if Bruce knew Black Canary and Green Arrow's identities in early post-COIE, but I'm assuming so, since he's a nosy fellow. And it seems like GA and Batman would have known each other's identities for a while, since Roy and Dick knew each other's.