Hello Friends, howdy!

I spent the past weeks going through Iron Man comics the old ones and the new ones. I stopped reading Ironman comics (Comics in general) around Fractions run.

I decided to return to comics, and I am greatly disappointed in the state of Iron man’s comics. I leave for some time and I come to this fuckery. Every run after Fractions run is either bad or ridiculous. Granted, they all have good concept but the execution is either terrible or the story takes a ridiculous turn. None of the recent stories were great or intriguing.

The current run is also meh, I really love the concept and I did decide to continue reading it due to my unconditional love for iron man but I feel disappointed in the way marvel has been treating iron man.

It is depressing me how my favourite character is getting this horrible treatment. It’s like the writers don’t know what to do with Iron Man, they’d rather focus on the supporting cast than him.

A minor complain too; there’s a characterisation change within iron man due to MCU influence. It’s not bad, it’s just funny how they’d change his character but wouldn’t know which direction to take his story.

Is it just me? What do you guys think?
Discuss! .. and most importantly, comfort me *sobs*