Looking for your top 5 rogues galleries across all Fiction, from any franchise in any media.

Some ground rules:

1. All galleries must be composed of entries that are completely and unambiguously fictional: no historical or religious figures whatsoever. Pro wrestlers are out as well.

2. All entries must belong wholly or mostly to that franchise alone (i.e. Superman and Batman are NOT part of each other's rogues gallery, Deathstroke does not belong to Batman, Lobo does not belong to Superman, etc).

3. Team franchises (JL, Avengers, X-Men, etc) can claim other teams (Injustice Gang, Sentinels) or team-specific villains (Doctor Doom, Magneto), but not solo- specific villains of their own team members (Sabretooth).

4. Quality and Quantity of specific antagonists count and are weighted the same.

5. Points system = +5 for #1, +4 for #2, +3 for #3, +2 for #4, +1 for #5. If you list less than 5, the preceding still applies. You list more than 5, nothing after the top 5 will be counted. A running tally will be kept periodically, and feel free to check my work.

6. No ties or slot-sharing. Only 5 franchises allowed. If you can't decide between the two, then please don't list either.

7. Any franchise from any medium is eligible, be it comic books, comic strips, manga / anime, tv, movies, cartoons, video games, books, etc.

8. Any entry can be reasonably questioned on suspicion of trolling (i.e. if you list, say, Barb Wire, be prepped to defend that answer).

9. Team entries can't list individual members if they are already part of a team themselves , i.e. don't list Autobots and then count Megatron and Starscream separately when they're both under Decepticons, same with GI Joe and others.

10. Batman is very likely winning this in a landslide, but don't let that possibility stop you from entering.

Whew! Lot more rules than I initially planned! Hopefully this will still be fun.

Ok, here we go.

Me:

5. Dick Tracy +1
(probably one of, if not THE, first notable rogues gallery, and for sheer size it's here but due to no character development, goes no further)

4. Flash +2
(Reverse Flash, Captain Cold, Grodd, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, etc)

3. Superman +3
(Luthor, Brainiac, Zod, Doomsday, Mongul, Mxyzptlk, Bizarro, Manchester Black, Cyborg Superman, etc)

2. Spider-Man +4
(Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Venom, Kraven, Lizard, Electro, Mysterio, Carnage, etc)

1. Batman +5
(Joker, Two-Face, Ras al Ghul, Bane, Scarecrow, Riddler, Man-Bat, Penguin, Scarface, etc)

That's mine. What's yours?